Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Some Americans need to STFU!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 28
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 29, 2007 15:15
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 29, 2007 15:18
Since Mr. Nunez is seeking unspecified damages, he should get just what he' s asking for, ' unspecified' damages all over his body for being such a goob
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 29, 2007 21:24
Damn people are so ignorant.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 29, 2007 22:43
I just hope this doesnt motivate other money hungry noobs to join in . FOr the record , Halo 3 has never crashed on my 360 ..
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 29, 2007 22:57
I think there is something wrong with Halo 3, atleast on my 360 it has insanely long load times at random times, I' m talking over 5 minutes long.

I could play 20 games all with fast load times, then the 21st takes 5 minutes, its so random.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 29, 2007 23:22
It' s a horsesh*t case. He won' t get a dime.
I don' t have a copy of Halo 3, but every other game I have has a 90 day warranty in plain english printed in the back of the cover. I' m sure Halo 3 is no different. The game hasn' t even been OUT 90 days yet. If the disk is defective by design, then MS has already agreed to replace it. WTF is he suing for? Just use the goddamn warranty.
Now, if MS refuses to honor the warranty, that' s a different story. But I seriously doubt they would refuse.

Trouble making little pissant Californians. This is how they ended up with the Governator.
< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 29 Nov 07 15:26:19 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 29, 2007 23:41
...Im from California... :(
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 04:50
Heh, the land of the free and the home of the...

huh?

What' s that?

Oh sorry. I' d finish it, but I' d be in violation of a gag order.

American litigation is so stupid.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 05:28
I hope dude gets paid . I cant knock the hustle. But yes most Americans are stupid . I live in america and I have seen my fair share.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 06:27
Oh boy...
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 06:32
i will never forget this, i was working in a taco bell " restaurant" , i had to hand a soda through the window in the drive-through and the stupid bitch didn' t grip firmly the cup holder, so it lost balnce ans the soda was split on her dress, the bitch was pissed , i said i' m sorry (though it was her fault) and then she left while mumbling. less than half an hour later she came back in the lobby room, all pissed and she said she wants money to pay the laundry because that was taco bell' s fault... the manager didn' t give her a dime though but i was like whaaaat the fuuuuck !!

you see this kind of cheap stupid thing doesn' t happen in morocco , it' ll be shameful, the women had a car and she didn' t lack 50c or even if her dress was expensive to wash it will still be in the 5-10 dollar range at mooost. you' ll never see one of us come back to the restaurant with the car, jeopardize one' s job ( in this case me) , and all this for a stupid thing like that ( i' m sure she didn' t wear anything fancy , or at least that fancy to make all this fuss)... from that day , i knew something is wrong in that country.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 06:38
I ONCE TRHOW A STONE AT A GIRLS head,and she complained.

FUck her.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 10:49
It doesn' t matter where you live, there are degenerates everywhere.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 11:10

True but most of them live in the usa lol.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 11:34

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Agreed.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 11:40
I honestly don' t have a comment for people like this...it' s pretty much a no brainer.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 19:45

True but most of them live in the usa lol.

No, ours are just wealthier, lazier and are able to exploit our media better.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Nov 30, 2007 21:10
Damn straight Eddie.

We were discussing this same topic in my Adv. Law class, and our teacher gave us an article about a woman who was playing golf and hit some old train tracks that were on the course and the ball bounced back and hit her in the nose, so of course she sued and won.

It is just ridiculous what people sue for and even more ridiculous what actually wins.

emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Dec 01, 2007 22:17

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

i will never forget this, i was working in a taco bell " restaurant" , i had to hand a soda through the window in the drive-through and the stupid bitch didn' t grip firmly the cup holder, so it lost balnce ans the soda was split on her dress, the bitch was pissed , i said i' m sorry (though it was her fault) and then she left while mumbling. less than half an hour later she came back in the lobby room, all pissed and she said she wants money to pay the laundry because that was taco bell' s fault... the manager didn' t give her a dime though but i was like whaaaat the fuuuuck !!

you see this kind of cheap stupid thing doesn' t happen in morocco , it' ll be shameful, the women had a car and she didn' t lack 50c or even if her dress was expensive to wash it will still be in the 5-10 dollar range at mooost. you' ll never see one of us come back to the restaurant with the car, jeopardize one' s job ( in this case me) , and all this for a stupid thing like that ( i' m sure she didn' t wear anything fancy , or at least that fancy to make all this fuss)... from that day , i knew something is wrong in that country.

Don' t work at Taco Bell then.

Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Dec 01, 2007 23:27
i was a foreign student, i needed money to partly pay for the expensive tuition and welfare.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message