Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Some Americans need to STFU!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
DieHounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 59
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Dec 04, 2007 09:51
I wasn' t even shocked to read this. The media over here doesn' t even report them they' re so common. Someone' s always trying to sue someone over some stupid thing.

i was a foreign student, i needed money to partly pay for the expensive tuition and welfare.

Most welfare systems suck from being cheated and corrupted over the years. They give money to people that don' t need it, and withold from people that do.
Icarus75

• Total Posts : 42
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Dec 06, 2007 13:26
People who believe america is the root of all evil have no imagination. Yes, american foreign policy is a mess. Yes, they can be stupid, arrogant, ignorant and oblivious to the world outside their borders. America is not perfect, quick, stop the presses.

Imagine a world where China was the undisputed superpower or how ' bout if the USSR won the cold war.

Few things in the past few years have demonstrated the worldwide attitude toward the U.S. better than the young indonesian boy, accepting a sack of grain from a U.S. Navy helicopter delivering tsunami aid, while wearing an Osama Bin Laden T-shirt.

World: We hate you America

America: Here you go world, we will save your ass and pay for 80% of all foreign aid worldwide.

World: Gimme, gimme, gimme!!

For the record I' m Canadian, a country that has made anti-americanism the foundation of their national identity. Just add beer and hockey and the whole world would be Canadian.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Dec 06, 2007 15:03
What did all that have to do with frivilous lawsuits?

Go back to a Fox News owned website or learn to read what the thread is about, moron.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Dec 06, 2007 15:10

Just add beer and hockey and the whole world would be Canadian.

Not all Canadians give a shit about Hockey.
DieHounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 59
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Dec 08, 2007 06:07
Most Michiganians do, funilly enough. I think we kept hearing that we' re like little Canada enough times in a row to start believing it.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Dec 08, 2007 06:48
Icarus, I think most people are aware that there are counless scenarios that would be far worse if the U.S. hadn' t been the dominating super power in the world.
But that doesn' t mean we should shut up and like everything about America. Criticism is most often good, not only for us outside of the U.S., but for the American people as well. America isn' t perfect and criticising the things that we feel are wrong is a good way, and in many cases the only way, regular people can change things for the better.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 7 Dec 07 22:49:58 >
Icarus75

• Total Posts : 42
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Dec 11, 2007 07:27

Not all Canadians give a shit about Hockey.

I know, i' ve heard about you.
Not gonna fight me on the beer though, eh?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Some Americans need to STFU! - Dec 11, 2007 07:38

I know, i' ve heard about you.
Not gonna fight me on the beer though, eh?

No, I' m more of a hard liquor guy but if there is nothing else I can live with beer.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message