Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New law that Jails those who flame others!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 27
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 09, 2006 19:18
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 09, 2006 19:36
I am safe and can continue to flame and annoy others since I use my real name. Terry Bogard you are soooo going to jail since Terry Bogard is not yourself. Your post above annoys me. Reveal your identity now or I call the cops!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 09, 2006 19:46

I am safe and can continue to flame and annoy others since I use my real name.

LOL, I almost posted that you and Adam were safe!
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 09, 2006 20:11
What a lame law. If anyone ever gets charged for that I' m willing to bet the courts agree it violates the first amendment. Oh well, I' ve always had my name in my profile anyways.
flame on
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 10, 2006 01:23
Maybe i should get a name change, and be called Vx Chemical instead of Søren Rothman, though im not sure my country allows it
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 10, 2006 04:53
americans you always blow my mind
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 10, 2006 17:58
That' s why we' re #1!
locopuyo

RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 10, 2006 19:31
I think Bush was feeling left out while the democrats got to pass all of the unconstitutional video game laws.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 11, 2006 13:41
That law could conceiveably shut down just about every forum in the country.

While civilization is in decay, Congress passes cr** like this law!

To all those Congress - persons out there, I have just one thing to say:

" Thanks, again, for wasting taxpayer money!"
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 11, 2006 21:11
You Americans and your crazy laws... I would like to see them try to enforce that one. Escpecially when most of use are from another country! God Bush is a moron. Infact I think the whole Republican party is brain dead.
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 12 Jan 06 5:13:47 >
locopuyo

RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 12, 2006 14:49
I think you have no idea what goes on in american politics. Nothing disgusts me more than foreigners that say they hate one party or the other. You have no idea what is going on.
Game Junkie

RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 15, 2006 16:51

I think you have no idea what goes on in american politics. Nothing disgusts me more than foreigners that say they hate one party or the other. You have no idea what is going on.

Guess what? Canadians get more American tv then Canadian tv. That means we have more American news channels then Canadian. I see Bush on tv far far more often then what his face uh Paul Martin (our prime minister for you americans). Americans know next to nothing about Canada and we know as much about them as themselves, its kind of funny. Infact I would go so far to say Canadians know more about America then our own country simply becaus we watch American tv. This is why the whole world hates America they are so cut off, and see nothing in the world beyond what is in front of them. Americans will either ignor you or go to war with you. You' re the one who has no idea what is going on get a clue!

Take the war in Iraq for example, most Americans still can' t point it out on a map, yet because of Bushes propaganda they feel it was important to free the Iraqies from Saddam, only now instead of a few thousand that died we have millions dead and we have an unstable country. The war in Iraq was only about money, it had nothing to do with nukes, or catching Osama,or freeing Iraq from Saddam or any of the other lies that Bush told us. Bush personally made alot of money from the war, and if he was my president representing my country I would be very pissed.

Guess who' s name pops up when I googled " worlds biggest fuck up" , every buisness he ever touched was driven to the ground. http://www.voxfux.com/archives/00000092.htm

http://www.freepressed.com/fuck-up.htm
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 16 Jan 06 1:26:04 >
locopuyo

RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 16, 2006 08:18
You think you know more about America than the average American but you watch MTV and Jay Leno. You think people are actually that stupid?

All people like you know about America is what they see on TV. So you think you are some sort of expert but you really don' t know jack shit.

Only an idiot would try to use a google to prove something like that. The reason that shows up first is because a bunch of liberals decided to link to it with " world' s biggest fuck up" written all over on a page in their blogs.

I could go insult all of the idiotic shit Canada has done and list the millions of things America has done to better the world but an idiot like you wouldn' t be able to comprehend any of it.

LOLz you think America MADE money from Iraq
Game Junkie

RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 18, 2006 11:57

LOLz you think America MADE money from Iraq

Actually I don' t get MTV nor do I watch Leno, infact I hardly watch any tv at all. As for American making money on Iraq, I never said that. I said Bush personally made money on Iraq. The country lost something like 80 billion and Bush has the audacity to ask for about 70 billion more to fix the damge he had done. Its actually very complicated but basically Bush has huge personal stock investments in a company (damn I can' t remember the name) that builds the military equipment for the American Army. So its no surprise that this company is making record profits with the war in Iraq. So the more money Bush is flushing down the toilet in Military spending the richer Bush gets. This is the kind of shit that goes on all the time, and its not just the Republicans, the Canadian Liberals are just as currupt, only they have less money to steal. This isn' t about Canada vs. USA, I have alot of respect for the US and most Americans, its just that your president is a thieving bastard, and you let him get away with it.

By the way I wasn' t trying to use google to prove my point, I was only trying to show that I' m not the only one with the views I have. Mostly it was just something that made me laugh.
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 18 Jan 06 20:08:41 >
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 18, 2006 17:08
ur right game junkie, lol, im from toronto. Paul martin is a dumbass. who u voting for??? my vote goes to the NDP. all the party leaders are shit, but jack layton is less shittier than them.

Bush is a thieving bastard and there have been numerous documentaries showing his connections to arabic families...sources are canadian channels....anyway I dun wanna get into this argument as I really get frustrated cuz I come from a country full of corruption (Albania, do a google search for albanian mafia, crime whatever, ull see) and it pisses me off when politicians r corrupt.

this law seems pretty stupid and useless PERIOD.

**IRAN is next, mark my words. I' ve known it for a long time, but now it' s official, US will go as far as military attack (watched something about it on CNN)
locopuyo

RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 19, 2006 05:39
You know more about america does than itself because you watch more american tv than americans but you don' t watch very much tv.

If you want to look at people that support bush versus people who hate bush look at the election results.

Perhaps you are a big fan of michael moore?

Judging from your previous logic it wouldn' t surprise me at all you agree with Moore' s logic.
KiLLeR

RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 19, 2006 13:50
i dunno if that' s directed at me, and if not i still have a comment to make.

If u ever read any post from me where I talk about america related to politics or whatever, I only mean the government, not the ppl cuz I kno most americans don' t like Bush cuz I have family in the states and they tell me this and I kno how he stole votes and shit. anyway, hey gamejunkie, who u voting for? and all u other canadians?
locopuyo

RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 19, 2006 14:42
There was no vote stealing, the people you know really need to get over it and move on. 6 years ago and the sore losers are still crying about it....
If you say stuff like that about that about the government of a democracy you are saying something about the people.
Game Junkie

RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 22, 2006 12:28
" You know more about america does than itself because you watch more american tv than americans but you don' t watch very much tv.

If you want to look at people that support bush versus people who hate bush look at the election results.

Perhaps you are a big fan of michael moore?

Judging from your previous logic it wouldn' t surprise me at all you agree with Moore' s logic."

You seem to misunderstand me, I never said Canadians know more about America then Americans, I said Canadians know more about America then Canada. And yes Bush is winning what' s your point? Its pretty obvious you' re a Bush supporter but you still havn' t actually given one example of positive change that Bush has made for your country that might excuse one of his fuck ups. Anyways here' s a pic I found funny
http://nowscape.com/islam/images/Bush_terror_dummies.jpg

As for my fellow Canadian I' m voting Conservative, not because I like the leader because he looks like a prick but because I trust the conservatives more then the rest. My favorite leader is as you said Layton, he dosn' t spread too much shit around and he' s the only one who can wear a tie properly.
KiLLeR

RE: New law that Jails those who flame others! - Jan 23, 2006 11:08
LoL. it is obvious you' re pro Bush so I' m not gonna say anything cuz nothing negative about him will get through to you. I just want u to take a look and this and don' t dare to say it' s a fabrication cuz this shit was mentioned right after the event but the news never really spread, coincidence? And I suggest you watch Discovery Channel, they have some pretty interesting shows, especially one with the FBI agent that got a call about 911 and how her superior ignored it and then she got fired and the interviewers had to hide her identity.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Hey gamejunkie. I was going to vote Conservative too until I found out Steve Harper wants to privatise our healthcare system. When I heard that I changed my mind. So now I' m going NDP for federal and Conservative for Provincial. I think the conservatives could do some good to Ontario. Look at BC. I wouldn' t wanna put Harper as a PM though, not him. I just don' t trust him with the big issues...
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message