Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 KOTOR movie
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
KOTOR movie - Jul 06, 2005 14:26
Is it just me or does anyone think a Star Wars:Knights Of the Old Republic would make a great Star Wars movie?
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: KOTOR movie - Jul 07, 2005 09:58
I don' t know the story real well since I didn' t play the game. However, I think the public if probably read for a break from star wars movies even though I' d love to see a new one. I think if a new movie is made in 10 years though, it' s going to be part 7, not a prequel. Too many people would just love to see luke grow up and grow bad, and then see him turn to the dark side to destroy the emperors spirit.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: KOTOR movie - Jul 09, 2005 20:13
yeah that would be a great movie.i would pay to watch it
Snowman99

• Total Posts : 77
RE: KOTOR movie - Oct 18, 2005 17:48
It would make a great movie but should they base exactly on the game or tweak it alitte bit
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: KOTOR movie - Oct 25, 2005 04:44
I' d like to see more Star Wars movies. Sequels would be nice. It could go on to tell the tale of an older and wiser Luke Skywalker who has re-established the Jedi Order. He is a Master of the force, and has three children, one of which turns out to be more powerful than even Vader, and ends up turning to the darkside! Yeah! Then his siblings would have to do some awesome training to get powerful enough to take him on. It could be like " The Master Killer" where he goes through all of that crazy kung-fu training to get vengeance in the end!
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: KOTOR movie - Oct 26, 2005 21:40
Nope, I' d rather see a movie made about KOTOR than anything after Episode 6. More Jedi=More fights=the reason why we all sat through Episode' s 1-3.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: KOTOR movie - Oct 27, 2005 05:10
The story in kotor was good, but it wasn' t that good. It would need some serious modifications before it could make it to big screen, and even then it would probably suck hard.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: KOTOR movie - Nov 28, 2005 18:55
I don' t ever want to see another Star Wars movie, not even if it was based on KOTOR and Bioware made it. I like some Star Wars games but the movies get on my nerves, they had so much promise but the series falled flat on its face.
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: KOTOR movie - Dec 07, 2005 06:56
kotor movie would be ace! I think thats gotta be the best star wars story ever. But aint gonna happen cause it' s not written by lucas so it' ll never get made...well maybe after he dies (god forbid)
Read the graphic novel that came out looong before the game!
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: KOTOR movie - Jan 18, 2006 16:48
Hey CheeSaw, if the starwars went on like ur saying, I see some resemblance. Dragonball ring a bell? DBZ?? DBGT???? same shit over and over, new kids= more powerful. anyway, a friend told me lucas is gonna make ep 4, 5 and 6 again, so they will look the same as 1 2 3 (since the difference in cg and overall quality is so huge). But I don' t believe it. Can anyone confirm this?????

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll