Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Is buying a DS worth it ?
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
Is buying a DS worth it ? - Jul 21, 2007 21:27
i need your advice guys as i am thinking about buying a DS light + R4 revolution + 1GB memory = 255 $

i own a PSP and while i do want to play some games, it' s just not enough , may be i' m still underestimating the DS specialy since i own a PSP, i want some fun games not console games on handheld and thought hat may be the DS will offer me this. However, check out reviews does not give good impressions, it seems like there only very very few awesome titles , such as mario, castlevania ... but i would love to pay the next zelda.

so what do you think, does the DS delivers a really good experience or should i save up my money for soemthing more interesting ?
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Is buying a DS worth it ? - Jul 21, 2007 21:57
I recently purchased a DS after my PSP came to an unfortunate watery end. And to be honest I' ve used my DS much more than I ever did my PSP. There are a lot of great game suggestions in a similar thread I made before.

Here

I say go for it with the DS. It' s incredibly cheap these days so even if you don' t like it, the investment is not huge.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Is buying a DS worth it ? - Jul 21, 2007 22:29
The DS is definitely worth it, if I' ve got 15 minutes to spare between things I' m much more likely to fire up that than my 360. Of course the 15 minutes ends up turing into an hour or so, and I miss the TV programme I was waiting to watch, but there you go.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Is buying a DS worth it ? - Jul 22, 2007 01:06
Buy a DS. If you' ve already got a PSP & money for games isn' t a big issue () then go for it. My biggest regret of the year was selling New Super Mario Brothers.
Abasoufiane

RE: Is buying a DS worth it ? - Jul 22, 2007 04:36
Guys i need your help here, i Have the R4 but i want to upgrade its firmware, i don' t know how!! i downloaded the latest firmware and have no clue can somebody please help.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Is buying a DS worth it ? - Jul 22, 2007 05:53

My biggest regret of the year was selling New Super Mario Brothers.

Dam, thats like one of the most perfect Handheld games created you sold.. i would be too.
Abasoufiane

RE: Is buying a DS worth it ? - Jul 22, 2007 06:54
fixed

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages