Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 29
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 10, 2006 22:59
I want to delete my Kikizo membership in order to make sure that I don' t get tempted to log in (which happened today ) but I can' t find anything in the settings that can do that.
I have e-mailed Adam but I haven' t recieved a reply yet, not strange concidering he must have tons of stuff to do.
Does anyone here know if it' s possible to terminate a membership?
If there is no way to manually terminate it then I would like to be banned (of course, without having to cause trouble on the site) (Adam?).
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 10, 2006 23:08
Change your password to something you wouldn' t possibly be able to remember.

ginjirou

RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 10, 2006 23:13
Good idea!
Still, I don' t like the thought of having a membership here that appears to be active, when it' s not. That' s also a reason I think a termination or ban would be better. Or maybe I' m just being silly...
But if no options have come up by next week I guess I' ll do what you suggested,
Thanks!
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 10 Dec 06 15:14:40 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 10, 2006 23:21
did I miss something. Why do you want to leave?
ginjirou

RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 10, 2006 23:28
I have thought of what Quez told me in this thread
http://forums.kikizo.com/tm.asp?m=84642&p=4&mpage=2&tmode=1&smode=1
and after a while I realised that maybe he' s right. He wasn' t very nice but still his words aren' t far from the truth.
I probably have been to hard against the 360 and often when I post I end up fighting with people.
But I must say that I never meant to provoce Quez with that image, I thought it was a real screenshot, being the latest at IGN and all.
And that' s the second reason I don' t see myself fit as a forum member, as Quez said:

Stop being retarded Ginjirou,or perhaps you' re that,then im sorry.

It wasn' t nice but as with the other things he said it isn' t far from the truth:
I know too little about picture quality and technology so I don' t really have much to say in many discussions. I' m not on the same level as you guys, I don' t even own an HDTV.
Add to that the fact that I don' t really contribute with anything, making my membership somewhat useless, and I see no reason to stay.
It makes me quite sad but it' s the truth.
No need for biased noobs here.
I apologise to Quez and anyone else that have taken my posts in a bad way. I' m especially sorry for calling Quez a " stupid forum clown" , which I really didn' t mean.
I like what you guys post though so I' ll probably take a look from time to time but my posting days are over.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 10 Dec 06 15:35:04 >
Agent Ghost

RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 10, 2006 23:53
That' s crazy, you don' t have to be technophile to contribute to Kikizo. You certainly don' t need to own a HDTV either. I think if everyone here would be honest, they would say you' re much more likable and worthy than Quez. Quez is just a fanboy and a graphic whore, he seems to get worse everyday. Every thread he makes is to prove how far he can bring Peter Moores dick down his throat. Don' t let anyone tell you, you have bad tastes, least of all quez.

Don' t even get me started on his Blue Dragon obsession...

Don' t leave because of one douche bag, everyone else wants you here. If you leave because of this then I' ll leave as well, and I like this place.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 10 Dec 06 15:54:56 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 10, 2006 23:56
Ha ha, Ginjirou, you' ve been here for god knows how long and now your leaving because you has a silly spat with a silly Fanboy?. [our resident xbox Fanboy who makes me laugh]

You make a bigger contribution than me, All I do is post some idiotic comment in the middle of a ' heated' discussion, I ant know jack about HDTV' s or own one either, but I dont really care. In fact, I seen you post recently and thought, oh cool Ginjirou is posting more.

Anybody with the Dreamcast pad as an avatar allready commands respect!
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 10 Dec 06 15:58:27 >
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 00:03
I think you' re being a bit over sensitive Ginjirou. No need to leave, unless you' re really worried that you' re wasting too much time here.

I don' t have a clue about more technical aspects of consoles or HDTV' s either, so like ghost I tend to just leave wide or " Me too" comments. I don' t feel the need to post all the time, but I' m a hardcore lurker and if anyone is pissing you off it' s best just not to reply. The number of times I' ve started to reply to Evil Man or Quez with an arguement in mind is unbelievable, but I always close my reply before posting it.
ginjirou

RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 00:05
I' m glad that you guys appreciates some of my posts
However that doesn' t make me feel different about myself.
Quez isn' t a real fanboy, he' s just exaggerating his love for the 360 in a way I believe he finds funny. Sadly he gets very misunderstood and unappreciated sometimes as he doesn' t seem to think his posts through. Hopefully he will realise that (Quez are you reading this?).
I have no grudge against him. I have had many fights before with people and didn' t care what they thought.
The reason I' m leaving is beacuse I feel I should.
I hope you don' t leave because I do and pleeeeeeeeeeeeease don' t think of me as a new ]Gangsta[.
I' m not leaving because I have something against you guys.
Agent Ghost

RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 00:08
how do you feel about yourself? I think you have a distorted view on " ginjirou" . We are our own harshest critic.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 03:56
Ginjirou, don' t do it because of the hypocrite Quezcatol he is just an ass, plain and simple, and simple is a very good way of describing him, he has not notion of keeping his opinions open and he can never stick by his own comments, don' t let him stop you from doing something you enjoy, if posting is something you enjoy that is.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 04:10
...what' s all this emo sh*t???....

...the only credentials you need to be a member here is liking games and having an opinion.......

...if FB' s are pissing you off, click the ' block' button and post a topic about something that interests YOU AS A GAMER....

...jeezus... ...the arguments here aint sh*t compared to what you' ll experience in the real world...

...get over it......
ginjirou

RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 05:41
Again, Quez' s mean behavior hasn' t anything to do with this.
He only made me think about my presence here.
And I drew the conclusion that I often end up in unecessary fights with other people, I don' t know much about technology and my gaming interests differs from most people here (not having or wanting a 360 very much)
Perhaps I' m wrong but I can' t see anything good I' ve done here. I' m only filling up space.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 06:42

...what' s all this emo sh*t???....

yeah, the doors wide open, just leave
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 06:54
ginjirou you' ve posted more today than in the past month. If you' re leaving then just leave, if not then stop being stupid. We all like you, we all respect what you have to say. If you leave then you' ll be doing us a great dis-service as we need all the smart, interesting people we can get.
Agent Ghost

RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 07:08

Again, Quez' s mean behavior hasn' t anything to do with this.
He only made me think about my presence here.
And I drew the conclusion that I often end up in unecessary fights with other people, I don' t know much about technology and my gaming interests differs from most people here (not having or wanting a 360 very much)
Perhaps I' m wrong but I can' t see anything good I' ve done here. I' m only filling up space.

Don' t sell yourself short, even filling up space is a noble responsibility. You know what happens when space isn' t filled? they turn into black holes! those fucking things can be a real bitch. They suck up energy and matter and some believe sends it to another dimension.

Translate that into forum terms you have good members leaving causing other good members to leave and you are left with nothing, at best Kikizo would be left with an influx of noobs. God dammit and we have a lot of space to fill....besides you do more then fill space.
_Ninja_Protocol_

• Total Posts : 212
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 08:11
Hmm...idk. Stick around for the beer?

Then, when you feel like it, leave a post here or there....
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 08:33
Ginjirou, maybe you should just take a break for a week or so.

Most of us here occasionally get caught up in arguments, but overall everyone' s got some interesting perspectives.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 09:01

Quez isn' t a real fanboy,

I' d have to disagree...every post from him makes me think FB...even if it is a joke, he hasn' t left much to allow me to think otherwise.

I don' t own an HDTV either and I still contribute.

Just do what was suggested by Zoy...I took a break for awhile after Majik was acting like a douche for such little things...it is just a matter of perspective ya know!
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: IS there any way to terminate your Kikizo membership? - Dec 11, 2006 11:40
yes quez is a FB, but without quez, kikizo wouldnt be kikizo anymore. I mean then who would post hilarious threads comparing crappy shots of ps3 games to jaw-dropping 360 games?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message