Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Games you never finished
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 45
captain Qball

• Total Posts : 30
RE: Games you never finished - Feb 03, 2005 14:40
heh, I' ve got way too many games to finish. I' m not going to bother listing them all, but maybe I' ll try to free up some time and slowly finish them off. My brother in law always mocks me for not finishing them. I want to finish them, but then I get a new game and want to play through that one.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Games you never finished - Feb 03, 2005 15:56
What game is that Qball?

I still have to finish LOTR Third Age..... I should do that.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Games you never finished - Feb 03, 2005 16:38
I still haven' t finished Residential Evil 4 if you can believe that. I am working on it, slowly. I play it once every 3 or 4 days. Right now I am on chapter 5-2.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Games you never finished - Feb 03, 2005 16:48

I still have to finish LOTR Third Age..... I should do that.

Yes you should. Do it NOW!!!

I still haven' t finished Residential Evil 4 if you can believe that. I am working on it, slowly. I play it once every 3 or 4 days. Right now I am on chapter 5-2.

You' re VERY close
Joe Redifer

RE: Games you never finished - Feb 03, 2005 18:04
Yes I know. Right now I am escourting that whore Ashley around again and dealing with the regenerators. I hate those things! I have noticed that chapter 5 gives you very little ammo, and I am almost completely out. Every time I pick up a box of shotgun shells, I only get 5. OUCH!

< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 4 Feb 05 2:04:21 >
Terry Bogard

RE: Games you never finished - Feb 03, 2005 19:13
The Regenerators were creepy but my most hated enemies in the game were those friggin invisible bugs, god I hated them!
Joe Redifer

RE: Games you never finished - Feb 03, 2005 20:33
At least they died, though.
Terry Bogard

RE: Games you never finished - Feb 03, 2005 20:41
But they were tough for me at first. Especially when they crowd you in wide open areas. I love battling in very narrow spots, so much easier to deal with enemies that way, lol..
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 4 Feb 05 4:47:01 >
Joe Redifer

RE: Games you never finished - Feb 03, 2005 23:00
The biggest problem is that whore Ashley. She goes and tries to make love to one of them and suddenly gets stabbed with a thousand needles. After a few times my game is over because she dies. I need more ammo! Arg! I will play this game again in a few days, I swear!
Star Tekkie

• Total Posts : 97
RE: Games you never finished - Feb 04, 2005 10:45
I never finished Final Fantasy VIII... *hangs head in shame* I really would like to and someday I shall!
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Games you never finished - Feb 07, 2005 06:34
Outlaw Golf 2 can be added now. I finished it with one character, but I' m not doing every stinking one. On a happier note I' m much closer to finishing Metroid Prime 2. 68% complete. I love that game.
mxpx182

RE: Games you never finished - Feb 21, 2005 09:12
Hurrah!!! One off the list. Battle For Middle earth fell to my armies today. The credits were 12 minutes with a 1 minute loop o f video in the background. If I didn' t love the multiplayer so much I would' ve taken it out and broken the disc. (Which incidentally I did do with xenogears after it' s ultra crappy ending. It was an, ummmm ' backup' copy). On to Metroid Prime 2 and Eternal Darkness. Both shall fall this week!!
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Games you never finished - Feb 21, 2005 09:25
well, after reading this i guess i will have to add battle for middle earth to my list of unfinished games.
mxpx182

RE: Games you never finished - Feb 23, 2005 08:50
Wahoooo!!!! 2 games in 3 days!! Eternal Darkness is no more!!!! For anyone who hasn' t played it, I highly reccomend. The games already 4 years old, still looks fantastic and is just one of the best games I' ve ever played.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Games you never finished - Feb 23, 2005 11:37
Well, there are three newer titles that I have decided not to finish.

These games are:

Metal Arms - Though this is a very good game, I have way too many A and B titles to continue playing this one.
Spyro: A Heroes Tail - I really like this platformer, but the controls are driving me crazy...they are overly sensitive and erratic at times.
Legacy of Kain: Defiance - Love the series...dislike the control scheme - BIGTIME!!!

I will trade these in for credit towards ' Super Monkeyball Deluxe' or ' Sid Meier' s Pirates!' (or both).
Link

• Total Posts : 5
RE: Games you never finished - Feb 23, 2005 19:12
Never finished vice city or San andreas, I herd if you get Vice city 100% you get an outfit (shirt) that says " I beat this game and didn' t get jack" . I have to beat need for speed underground also, but its getting boring. My mom wants me to beat tetris, but I got 5 seconds into the first level and decided if I ever played it again I would burn it. seriously.
Joe Redifer

RE: Games you never finished - Feb 23, 2005 20:39
I never finished Blood Will Tell. This is a PS1 game for the PS2. About an hour into the game, you are running around some bitch' s mansion and there is a gaurd behind a certain door. You need to make him fall asleep. I have grabbed everything in the mansion (you cannot exit) and I have pressed every button and tried to use every item but still nothing. This is a horrible bug and the game cannot advance from this point.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Games you never finished - Mar 01, 2005 04:49
The latest title that I did not finish was Mech Assault 2.

I was so hyped to play this one, but after a few missions, I put this one down and walked away...boredom overtook me.

As such, I traded this one in last weekend.
LoBo

• Total Posts : 13
RE: Games you never finished - Mar 02, 2005 13:36
Although I wish I would have finished it the only game that just twisted me the wrong was was Kingdom Hearts The game just kept going and going. I quit playing it because, well I wanted to start playing Final fantasy.

mxpx182

RE: Games you never finished - Mar 11, 2005 06:58
REmembered another one today, Double Dragon 3. And I played that game for a long time too! Also remembered that I never finished the original TMNT game (by far the best one) Got very close to the end, but I believe it was a level where you drove a bus around and kept going into manholes near the end that stumped me. Hey, I was a kid.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 45

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message