Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Forza 2
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 43
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 06, 2007 09:12
Another car this one (like the pink bee) is for my girlfriend. Im not 100% happy with it, since I rushed it at the end and just wanted to get it done with. I may clean up a few of those not so rounded corners later and design somthing better for the roof.

So yeah if anyone gots an idea they want done on one of their cars just hit me up and gift me the car. A few hours later I' ll gift it back with my best attempt.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 10, 2007 13:06
Well here' s my first attempt (unfinished BTW).

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 11, 2007 01:47
I have a challenge for you guys! Make the best looking Kikizo car
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 14, 2007 12:13
My friend MaiPenRai and I have begun collecting photographic evidence in order to prove that each of us is a flawless driver, while the other is a reckless menace who should have his keys taken away. Here' s a good example of how I' m a perfect driver, and he' s a psychopathic lunatic:

UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 14, 2007 16:02
Hahaha! How in the world did you get so much air? Doesn' t Forza 2 have realistic physics?
Zoy

RE: Forza 2 - Jun 14, 2007 16:56
Yeah, what happened was a lag issue. The connection was spotty and caused his car to suddenly zip from one spot to the next at an incredibly high speed. I checked his telemetry on the replay, and he was doing 366 mph when he hit!
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 14, 2007 17:25
Thank you for that Zoy, I always find it amusing when in-game physics engine loses it and something weird happens. Hopefully the people in my office don' t think I' m too mad for laughing so much.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 15, 2007 03:51
Hehe, love it. Some guy overtook me through the air the other day, I was just driving along happily and he just soared over my head and carried on!
Zoy

RE: Forza 2 - Jun 20, 2007 07:47
I challenged my friends to a Wednesday night series of races with ' 69 Camaros that we' ve upgraded to class B. Here' s the one I' m working on... dedicated to fans of real hip-hop! Photos taken in NYC of course:

The license plate refers to this.
< Message edited by Zoy -- 19 Jun 07 23:54:57 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 20, 2007 08:38
If physics like that were standard I' d be playing Forza right now.
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 20, 2007 10:59
I' ve been playing this for a week and this game is the best thing to have ever happened on the 360 (for me) and I haven' t even taken it online yet.

My Golf GTI has the worst paint job you have ever seen

The difference between class D is and R1 is phenomenal (R1 around the Nurberg Ring is at times frightening) but the different ' feel' of cars that are in the same class is even more amazing.

Driving a crappy class ' D' car can be just as much fun as driving an uber R1 car - that is the biggest achievement of this game.

TOCA2 and PGR3 where good but this is in a different league. I' m definitley going to have to buy the wheel for this.
ginjirou

RE: Forza 2 - Jun 20, 2007 20:52
I tried to find some videos of the real tracks to compare with the game. There' s probably better videos but these are good enough.

Mugello
Mugello again
and again

Nurburgring
Nurburgring 2
Scary drifting in the Ring
The ring again
and again
and... again

Lots of videos taken from here
The game looks very close.
It' s a cool feeling to actually know most of the turns in the Nurburgring track as you watch the guy drive it for real. It' s really accurate in Forza 2.

< Message edited by ginjirou -- 21 Jun 07 11:12:14 >
ginjirou

RE: Forza 2 - Jun 21, 2007 19:17
New pitpass report
http://forzamotorsport.net/news/pitpassreports/pitpass50.htm
They say there' s downloadable content in the future, I wonder what it could be

Watching the videos I posted above makes me realise how really close the game is to reality when it comes to the track design.
Zoy

RE: Forza 2 - Jun 22, 2007 03:42
Yeah, thanks for posting those Ginj. The recreations of the tracks are really accurate.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 22, 2007 04:39
Them videos soo remind me more of GTR / GTR2, thats the only game that has got the engine and ambient sounds to a tee..

Fortza is a really great racer which is lacking 3 things: A great H-shifter Wheel, GTR - level Sounds and lastly a Cockpit view.

Not moaning tho, it' s still the overall best racer out there.
Zoy

RE: Forza 2 - Jun 22, 2007 05:37
Here' s an excerpt from a demolition derby we held last night... this sequence of pictures takes place in less than a single second.

This, on the other hand, is one of our finest moments of clean driving... we made it out of this curve running full tilt.

< Message edited by Zoy -- 21 Jun 07 21:49:59 >
Zoy

RE: Forza 2 - Jun 22, 2007 05:53

Fortza is a really great racer which is lacking 3 things: A great H-shifter Wheel, GTR - level Sounds and lastly a Cockpit view.

Not moaning tho, it' s still the overall best racer out there.

I agree about those aspects, except for the sound... I' ll take your word for it but I haven' t got the experience with GTR to compare.

What I' d like to see in Forza is an in-game lobby which is like a " hangout" spot where people can drive up in their cars and get out and check out each other' s rides, like people do in real life. Also, customizable garages where you work on your cars and can store trophies. The uber-sterile " virtual" garage environment isn' t so interesting.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 22, 2007 07:46

What I' d like to see in Forza is an in-game lobby which is like a " hangout" spot where people can drive up in their cars and get out and check out each other' s rides, like people do in real life.

Yea that would be cool, if you had people in their pit garages before a race, and you could walk up and down and chat etc. A game called netKar Pro tried it, but it was nowhere near as socially active as Forza, and the walking was painfully slow!
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 22, 2007 09:19

What I' d like to see in Forza is an in-game lobby which is like a " hangout" spot where people can drive up in their cars and get out and check out each other' s rides, like people do in real life.

In real life those sorts of people are arseholes with tiny cocks.

I like cars, but I hate teenagers who think they are hard men on the road just because their mum bought them a Honda Civic for their 18th birthday...

***ing ***s the lot of them.
< Message edited by spacejase -- 22 Jun 07 1:20:27 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Forza 2 - Jun 22, 2007 09:29
PGR seems quite close with that since you can walk around your own garage. All they need now is to add online connectivity. Seems like the next logical step. and with forzas custom love. mmmm be fun.
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 43

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message