Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Eurovision music contest 2007!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Eurovision music contest 2007! - May 14, 2007 18:04
Hey 90% of the world must be in Europe seeingas we get all their cast offs. Seriously though Scooch, who in the wide wide world of crap songs voted for scooch, seriously this ceased to be a contest when they let countries like Sweden join Europe..... Only joking when they allowed former soviet and politically allied countries join in. The whole thing is a joke and it is wearing thin
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: Eurovision music contest 2007! - May 14, 2007 18:19

ORIGINAL: alijay034

Hey 90% of the world must be in Europe seeingas we get all their cast offs. Seriously though Scooch, who in the wide wide world of crap songs voted for scooch, seriously this ceased to be a contest when they let countries like Sweden join Europe..... Only joking when they allowed former soviet and politically allied countries join in. The whole thing is a joke and it is wearing thin

Agre with the soviet thing. But that' s not the only reason. They should put back that jury of professionals back instead of letting people vote.

It' s no miracle Turkey ends high every year as well since a huge load of them are in every western European land as well. Every year Turkey gets 12 points from Germany just because of all the Turkish people in Germany. And that' s only one example.

What really screwed up who wins isn' t just that the let the former sovier countries in. The biggest flaw with the whole Eurovision is that people vote. All those former soviet lands give the highest points to their neighbours and then the rest goes to all those from the former Soviet union.

If I remember correctly all the western european countries were all in the lower half of the final score. And at the top you only saw all those ex russian scumbags.

I just like watching the show so I can complain about all the crappy songs and laugh with all those wanna be handsome guys who all try to fake a boysband or that Ricky Martin guy.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Eurovision music contest 2007! - May 14, 2007 18:27
The last Eurovision worth watching was when Tatu threatened to have a carpet munching session on the stage, then they got cold feet and tried to sing. Prior to that it was either Isrealis she/ he' s and shite give peace a chance crap, Bucks Fizz was the last true Eurovision song,that and the fact they ripped off their skirts.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 14 May 07 10:28:16 >
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Eurovision music contest 2007! - May 14, 2007 22:16
Cheryl Baker was hot! Bucks Fizz was the first music I ever bought, on vinyl too.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Eurovision music contest 2007! - May 15, 2007 07:29
Since east had countries splitting up into 4-6 countries the voting is officially fucked up.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message