Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Cheap model PS3 a better value.
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 6 of 18, messages 101 to 120 of 341
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:19

Nothing, fucking pathetic piece of shit doesn’t even have one fucking single good game for September. I' m going to have to buy Okami for PS2 or some shit, fucking sad that I have to go back to LAST GEN to get some good gaming.

Okami is some Good stuff Please check it out...

I wanted to say for the record evil man is right. The system Sony has and the potential the ps3 can bring to the table Sony indeed will rock and roll once their out of the gate. But the only thing that Will mess up the PS3 Sales is Sony it Self I no longer think 360 to be an big factor in the next 3 years but that’s jut me ..

Oh yeah 360 Doesn’t Have any games that I would buy for the 360 I mean I wouldn’t pay 60 bucks for any game on the 360 now but in time They will produce some heat I' m Sure.

Gears Of war is coming out and its very quiet Maybe M$ is Scared I don’t know
GOW isn’t my type of game but ill check it out anyway

Again this is what I think
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:23
Speak fucking English you fucking plebb!

Every goddamn time you post i have to try and translate it into English. My fucking 11 year old niece writes far mor legibly than you.

You' re also the fucking clown that believed Halo 3 was coming to PS3, so what you think doesn' t mean shit to anybody else.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:25
He is retarded.

He missed that X06 is coming up in a week.

Nitro

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:29
Yeah, because, Oblivion, Top Spin 2, Table Tennis, Call of Duty 2, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Dead or Alive 4, Hitman: Blood Money, Burnout Revenge, Prey, Project Gotham 3, Moto GP 2006, Condemned, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Dead Rising, Kameo etc are all really fucking shit games.

He' s just fucking poor and can' t afford any good games.
mikayd2

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:31
Lol You two are Funny

This is why I said what I said in my first post

There an LAiR interview on Ign and I wanted you Guy to check it out

Here a Few Q & A For you guys

IGN: Quick Fanboy wars question -- Could Lair be done under its current spec on the Xbox 360? If so, why go with the PlayStation 3 " only" instead of going cross-platform?

Eggebrecht: Lair in its current form couldn' t be done on 360. We are using large amounts of Cell' s SPUs for all of our geometry, landscape, simulations, animations, even troop AI. When we create a game, we absolutely focus on the platform it is designed around. Would we do one for 360, it would be a different game and a different engine -- most crucially perhaps though: Lair is an entirely different game without the motion control and gesture recognition since it was designed around it.

IGN: What advantage does Blu-ray afford you now? Everyone talks about how great the extra storage space is but are you actually using it for Lair?

Eggebrecht: The single level at TGS alone takes up 4 Gigabytes of data. We are using every ounce of that due to streaming of our textures. Sure you could chop them all down to tiny sizes and we would fit, but then again, it would not be the same game. In addition to all the textures and geometry, we also do have video on the disc, and all of that is in native 1080p resolution. Thanks to Blu-Ray we don' t need to worry about that and can still fit the whole game on a single disk.

5 Pages long Please chek it out

Yeah, because, Oblivion, Top Spin 2, Table Tennis, Call of Duty 2, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Dead or Alive 4, Hitman: Blood Money, Burnout Revenge, Prey, Project Gotham 3, Moto GP 2006, Condemned, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Dead Rising, Kameo etc are all really fucking shit games.

To you they may be great but I disagree

XBL arcade is also worth getting...

Yeah Geometry Wars is an great game
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 24 Sep 06 16:34:32 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:32
I also want to add that games like test drive unlimited,saints row and XBL arcade is also worth getting...
QuezcatoL

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:34
Mikayd2 please...

Who publish Lair?

It' s Sony Computer Entertainment America.

Would you even bother listen about Bungie talking about why halo3 couldn' t be played on a ps3?

Also Lair is nowehre near the best looking upcoming next-gen title.

So what Lair dev says (factor 5) isn' t something we care about.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 24 Sep 06 16:35:00 >
Nitro

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:39

GN: Quick Fanboy wars question -- Could Lair be done under its current spec on the Xbox 360? If so, why go with the PlayStation 3 " only" instead of going cross-platform?

Eggebrecht: Lair in its current form couldn' t be done on 360. We are using large amounts of Cell' s SPUs for all of our geometry, landscape, simulations, animations, even troop AI. When we create a game, we absolutely focus on the platform it is designed around. Would we do one for 360, it would be a different game and a different engine -- most crucially perhaps though: Lair is an entirely different game without the motion control and gesture recognition since it was designed around it.

Lair in it' s " current form" has been designed around the motion sensitive controller. 360 doesn' t have a motion sensitive controller, ergo if you created Lair for 360 it' s would be the same game as it would play differently.

It would be a different engine for a 360 game because of the huge architecture differences between the machines. RSX is a shit GPU that' s outperformed by more recent PC graphics cards. Xenos is still the most powerful GPU out.

Learn to read between the lines you moron.

It should also be noted that i' ve repeatedly said that you can' t listen to anything a developer who' s working on an exclusive title says. Only moronic idiot fanboys do that.
QuezcatoL

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:41

It should also be noted that i' ve repeatedly said that you can' t listen to anything a developer who' s working on an exclusive title says. Only moronic idiot fanboys do that.

Especially when they are getting paid by the same company they dev for.
mikayd2

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:43
Time Will tell Who' s right

Would you even bother listen about Bungie talking about why halo3 couldn' t be played on a ps3?

Yeah I can see were you are going with this No I probaly woudent bother

But I am gonna stick to my guns
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 24 Sep 06 16:44:31 >
Nitro

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:47

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

Time Will tell Who' s right

Yeah, because i' m wrong so very often...
QuezcatoL

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 00:50
Majik once told me,i be there in 10 sec in GRAW.

So i was like BS.

so i counted high in the microphone to 10.

And when i turned around he was there :P at 10 exactly.

Majik is scary sometimes.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 02:30

Dont let your head get too big Majik.
Nitro

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 02:31

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

I wouldn' t dare. But i' m still right.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 02:35

I wouldn' t dare. But i' m still right.

Pop.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 04:11

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

Majik, that' s something that has been bothering me. Your head does look very big on those photos you' ve posted. Have you seen a doctor about it?

Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 04:23
What is HDR lighting? I only recently got an Xbox360 and never really studied its specs. Does that mean High Dynamic Range lighting? I noticed a lot of 360 games have a soft glow to them. That definitely needs to be turned off unless it is a surreal scene.
Nitro

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 04:47
Yeah, high dynamic range. It' s used to excess in; Oblivion, PGR3 amd GRAW. Other titles utilize it but not so offensively.

If it' s used properly i looks great, otherwise it can be annoying.
QuezcatoL

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 04:50
You can' t put on HDR on the pc version of Oblivion with AA on thus you have to choose HDR on and then Jaggies,or no lightning system but no jaggies.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 05:01

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

Oblivion = PS3 will get a superior version of Oblivion, its the reason after I lost my save files on MS' s shittily designed console I decided to just not play it again, I wont waste my time and I' ll simply get the PS3 version later on.
Top Spin 2 = Garbage.
Table Tennis = Garbage.
Call Of Duty 2 = Who cares, part 3 is coming out soon, and the superior version will be on PS3.
Ghost Recon = Same as above.
DOA 4 = VF5 will shit all over this.
Hitman = LOL, you have no taste in games.
Burnout Revenge = Thats on PS2 and Xbox, a real next gen version will be out soon and again the superior version will be on PS3.
Prey = $60 for a 5 hour game with horrible multiplayer? I don' t think so.
PGR 3 = Like I said before, if you' re into homo racing games, PS3 has Ridge Racer and Fatal intertia to meet all your shitty racer needs.
Moto GP = This game sucks ass, lol @ you.
Battlefield 2 = No thanks.
Condemned, Dead Rising, Kameo = Decent games, but nothing to brag about.

Sadly thats pretty much all of 360' s best games right there, and half of them are ports, lol. I could get all of that stuff on xbox 1 and my PC and not need to own an x360.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 24 Sep 06 21:04:02 >
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 6 of 18, messages 101 to 120 of 341

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll