Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Cheap model PS3 a better value.
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 10 of 18, messages 181 to 200 of 341
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:33
XBox360 is patethic?

Piece of shit?

This you come to conclusion after playing some Saints row,Enchanted arms and oblivion.

Wow you' re really closed minded.

But you know what?

Feel free to think so,in fact i would be happy if you sold your 360 and get a ps3 as soon as possible.

Then we could talk about some upcoming 360 games like mass effec,alan wake,gears of war,halo3,lost odyssey and fable 2 without having a moron like you trash it.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 25 Sep 06 0:33:29 >
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:34
I' ve played dozens of xbox360 games, not just those.

Yes I came to the conclusion.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:34

Yes even gangsta has more cred about 360 then you.

You' d be surprised that your biased 360 perspective for some people is much less credible than mine.

Forum buddies are weak people who need support of others even online I guess.

It' s cool to be friends (I have friends and I use PMessages with them, not forum threads) , but defending one another on internet forum (where everyone is equally prepared for discussion - meaning he has his brain [ON]) means you' re pretty weak.

You and Majik are pretty strong when you flood threads with mutual support, but when you' re alone , you can' t do shit, cause smart people seem somehow louder.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 25 Sep 06 0:36:57 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:35
Gangsta is just mad because he has no credibility here and see' s me as his biggest threat. He posts stupid comments and i tell him they' re stupid.

He even calls em a 360 fanboy when i' m obviously a Nintendo fanboy. I even said earlier today that i couldn' t care less about anything on PS3 and 360 because i' m looking forward to Wii' s launch in two months time. Evidently he missed that.

Like i give a sht what some Polish prick thinks. Right, maybe when he comes to the UK as an immigrant we can actually meet up and i' ll show him around.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:37

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

I' ve played dozens of xbox360 games, not just those.

Yes I came to the conclusion.

So you just went out and bought a 360?
Evil Man

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:38
Since I' m not a fucking 12 year old like you quez, I can afford to buy a PS3 without having to sell my shit, so no I won' t sell it.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:39
This is getting really personal now and makes me quite disappointed in a lot of you. (not that i' m better far from) but compared to when I joined this forum has taken a massive plummit either that or just nearly everyone' s personalities has changed immensely.
Evil Man

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:39

ORIGINAL: Tiz
So you just went out and bought a 360?

I didn' t know it sucked so much ass. Most of its games are over rated and I was led to believe it was a decent system, but it' s trash.
QuezcatoL

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:40
I really don' t think people see me as a bias fanboy liar.

I talk warmth about games i like.

I already stated that i didn' t like Pgr3,Kameo or Condemned.

Instead i hailed games like N3,Em and PDZ you think i do that because i wanna sound as 360 fanboy?

I do that because i liked them.

I really like games,games are my hobby,i have no ps3/wii games so i talk about 360 games.

And im having a blast with them.

Its people like you and evil who is the real danger,with people saying we must be fanboys because some scores at gamerankings isn' t with what i am saying.

Would be horrible if we had to correct us to gamerankings.com

ofc then Evil man would be considered retarded by the 360 scores.

But enough about that.

My most wanted games are still games on other plattforms also, like mario galaxy,rougue galaxy and in fact upcoming white knight looks very intresting,as long as its not so scirpted as i though belive,or its based on the same fight A.I scrip everytime.

Evil Man

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:43
Are you fucking kidding me?

You talk shit about FFXIII yet enjoy garbage like Enchanted Arms and N3, and you think you' re not see as being biased?

LOL @ you.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 25 Sep 06 0:43:51 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949

Gangsta is just mad because he has no credibility here and see' s me as his biggest threat. He posts stupid comments and i tell him they' re stupid.

Threat? Wat is this some kind of beauty contest?

Get a life man ,it' s just a forum.

You' re not the best person to judge if something is stupid - especially when it' s got something to do with games.Don' t worry about my credibility - seems to me like yours isn' t doing that good since you have to prove it this way.

He even calls em a 360 fanboy when i' m obviously a Nintendo fanboy. I even said earlier today that i couldn' t care less about anything on PS3 and 360 because i' m looking forward to Wii' s launch in two months time. Evidently he missed that.

OK you' re not a 360 fanboy - you' re just a BLIND Sony hater.There' s a difference between blind Sony hater and the one who just hates them for their wrong decisions or customers support or crappy hardware.

Like i give a sht what some Polish prick thinks.

Seems to me like you' ve already proven you actually give a shit.And I don' t recall any studies on English people being in any way superior to other Europeans.

Right, maybe when he comes to the UK as an immigrant we can actually meet up and i' ll show him around.

What would you show me ? Your room and Kikizo forum? Don' t tell me you realised there' s a whole world beside that.

HAHAHAH

You know it would be cool if UK residents were better than other people - this way at least, you' d have one advantage over me.

QUEZ - you' ve been acting like an idiot in LO thread - but in this thread here , right now I could respect you again - you not only speak like a gamer , but don' t act like a fanboy.

You call me a fanboy only because I didn' t like some of the stuff you love.You say I' m a fanboy cause Majik says so.

Like I said - Need for forum buddies in discussion is what proves how weak majik is - and you' re just naive to play this shit with him.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 25 Sep 06 0:47:55 >
QuezcatoL

Not even Terry could save us from this fight.

Soon the fire will burn.

And i pull out my gun!!!

BTW retarded man,i have to sell stuff?

Wtf are you on?!

I could easily have my mom buy me a Ps3.

But if so i have to wait to march.

Im still undecied about wii though,i need to see more video clips.

And no,both ps3/wii is somthing i lookm forward too,but im not sure yet it im getting them or not.

Im gonna have so many great 360 titles coming anyway.

But sure,there is like 90% im getting a wii and around 60% for a ps3.

Since im also gonna have a gaming pc.
QuezcatoL

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:45

Are you fucking kidding me?

You talk shit about FFXIII yet enjoy garbage like Enchanted Arms and N3, and you think you' re not see as being biased?

LOL @ you.

I want more then a girl looking like a guy running in some tunnel.

And Final Fantasy creator Sakagauchi is givin me the perfect FF at xbox360,so why would i want a FF without him or Nobuo at ps3?

Im sure FF13 will kick ass,but im much more intrested in LO/BD,thats why i got a 360 in the first place.
Nitro

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:45
And yet you' re still responding. Quoting me no less...
Evil Man

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:46
Quez grow some balls you fucking mommas boy.

I' d like to meet you in real life to beat the shit out of you, 2 minutes is all I' d need to fuck your ass up you fucking pussy.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:46

I didn' t know it sucked so much ass. Most of its games are over rated and I was led to believe it was a decent system, but it' s trash.

That' s fine.. Just wanted the information.

So you' re in the same position this year with the PS3 as you were with the 360
last year. I' m not saying that the games on PS3 will suck, but with the trailers
and Press Conferences etc. you' ve been swayed and also led to believe that
these games are going to be amazing.
Evil Man

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:48
I know PS3 will be better because it doesn' t take much to be better than X360.

I' m not saying xbox360 is a bad console, I' m saying it' s fucking GARBAGE - I wouldn' t even call that pile of shit a " console" . So it will not be hard at alll to beat X360, if PS3 just has *one* good game it will automatically be better than 360, since it has none.
QuezcatoL

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:49

Quez grow some balls you fucking mommas boy.

I' d like to meet you in real life to beat the shit out of you, 2 minutes is all I' d need to fuck your ass up you fucking pussy.

You better be fucking kidding me.

I would kick your ass so fucking hard its not even funny.

Who the fuck do you think you' re?

Seriously i would bank the living shit of your black ass if you ever came here.

Nitro

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:49

I know PS3 will be better because it doesn' t take much to be better than X360.

I' m not saying xbox360 is a bad console, I' m saying it' s fucking GARBAGE - I wouldn' t even call that pile of shit a " console" . So it will not be hard at alll to beat X360, if PS3 just has *one* good game it will automatically be better than 360, since it has none.

Interesting logic.

So why did you buy one?!
Evil Man

RE: Cheap model PS3 a better value. - Sep 25, 2006 08:50
I' m not black, and you' re a fucking pussy living with his mom, I can tell by your voice on xbl that you' re a fucking homo.
Change Page: < 12345678910.. > | Showing page 10 of 18, messages 181 to 200 of 341

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll