Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game!
Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 20 of 62
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 07:57
http://www.jeux-france.com/downloads8374_video-presentation-mass-effect.aspx

O_O

O_O

WTF?!

Its to awesom-o the graphic is the best I ever seen.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 08:04
Game of the Year.

EDIT: Maybe. The other contender is CoD4.
< Message edited by NITRO -- 17 Sep 07 0:05:27 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 08:05
I' ll watch it man!

Enough with the Qu-boner already JEEZ!!

Wait, this isn' t part of TGS is it?
< Message edited by Tiz -- 17 Sep 07 0:05:57 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 08:21

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Wait, this isn' t part of TGS is it?

I don' t think so.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 08:58

Game of the Year.

EDIT: Maybe. The other contender is CoD4.

I would have to throw Bioshock in with that pair.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 09:11
i don' t think bioshock will win the game of the year... eyes now are on COD 4 or mass effect.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 09:12
I thought I was getting 42 minutes of Quez

Looks good though!
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 09:32
I also vote BioShock as a possible competition.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 09:57
pssttt Halo 3
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 10:03
ok i' ve seen the first minutes of actual gameplay, that is passed the character creation and it seems amazing, really epic, this has GOY all over it. halo 3 what?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 12:09

Game of the Year.

Unreal Tournament III

Two years from now no one will care about Bioshock, Mass Effect or Cod4, But people will still be playing UT3. Don' t get me wrong all these games are great, but UT3 has more gameplay and replay value than all of them combined.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 17 Sep 07 4:12:30 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 12:43
word

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Game of the Year.

Unreal Tournament III

Two years from now no one will care about Bioshock, Mass Effect or Cod4, But people will still be playing UT3. Don' t get me wrong all these games are great, but UT3 has more gameplay and replay value than all of them combined.

Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 13:41

Well if that' s the criteria then Halo 3 will definitely have people actively playing it two years from now as well.... but maybe we should start a separate thread about GOY speculations.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 13:47
Wait... just a few weeks ago everyone was creaming all over themselves about Bioshock being the best game ever made and also the best game that ever will be made. Are you saying that' s not true? Now this Mass Effect is the best thing ever to happen in all of mankind' s existence? But wait... so was Bioshock! That means that the hype about Mass Effect might not be " entirely accurate" as well.

My point: " Game of the year" is a retarded term. Who cares? Just enjoy the damn games.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 14:40

Thats not how it should be rated, and it isnt either. Maybe it would be best to seperate MP and SP parts of games if you have to rate it like that.

In anycase Mass Effects is going to be brilliant.

Cant i download the fucking video?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 14:51
No,french people want you to suffer in their slow buffering must have videos.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 15:19

Well if that' s the criteria then Halo 3 will definitely have people actively playing it two years from now as well.... but maybe we should start a separate thread about GOY speculations.

I wasn' t talking about how long people would play the game, I was talking about how much gameplay the games have.

Bioshock for example is an artistic masterpiece, the underwater setting is beautifully crafted, the 50' s music is genius. The game has an unmatched presentation, but the game is still just a single player campaign. There' s nothing left after you beat the game once. The game is pretty, but the gamplay is lacking, at least in terms of GOTY. Bioshock would be in the running for best presentation imo.

Gameplay and replayability is not the only criteria, it' s the minimum. Or at least it should be.

I doubt we' ll agree on one definitive game of the year, but I would give it to UT III if there was such a thing. In the very least we could agree that it wipes the floor with other games in terms of online play, nothing this year comes close.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 17 Sep 07 7:21:30 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 15:55
Its all about taste, i prefer strong singleplayer storylines. A game of the year should be perfect at what it does. You shouldnt count what it doesnt has (unless it should have had it, but then it wouldnt have been perfect
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 16:42
I agree with you Vx; a good single player story is far more important than a multiplayer in my opinion for GOY contention tied with pushing boundaries of what a game can achieve.

However for GOY' s this year will depend on how they are voted for - industry critics will give it to Bioshock or Mass Effect, the hoi polloi will vote for Halo3 as you can' t argue with the numbers.
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: 42 new minutes of ME- ... its amazing!! no,really its above any other game! - Sep 17, 2007 17:27

Cant i download the ***ing video?

http://www.jeuxfrance.org/Xbox_360/Mass_Effect_4.flv?xts=192551&type=Podcast&flux=JF_Videos&pod=video-presentation-mass-effect-8374

If you paste that URL into a download manager (I' m using Flashget Classic) it should download. File size is 320 MB and speeds are okay, just the file is big =/

If that doesn' t work, if you' re using Firefox, get the DownloadHelper plugin and you should be able to capture the FLV file.
Change Page: 1234 > | Showing page 1 of 4, messages 1 to 20 of 62

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message