Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Conspiracy Theory
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
Mikey G

• Total Posts : 70
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 14, 2004 23:25

im sorry, mikey g, but you can use that email address, too, and yell at me for having a part in ruining your thread. it was a good topic, too, except some jackass had to post some stupid crap on it, and it pissed me off.

YOU RUINED THIS THREAD...AND MY LIFE!!!

Ha-ha.. I' m just messin' with ya' .
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 15, 2004 05:40

Did you HAVE to say that?...Seriously though, you are a mean person...a lot of your posts (including ones in here) are not really nice and toatally unnecessary...Go ahead and respond back to me in a way that " flames" me if you have to...

Let' s start with your reply Mikey G first. Who exactly are you sticking up for? If it' s Mister Jonny then I can see where you are coming from. I' ll be the first to admit that I let him have it in this thread partly because of another thread, and partly because of the annoyance factor of someone such as him/her.

As for being mean...I guess I am. I' m sorry that I don' t blow sunshine up everyone' s asses everytime someone makes a post. It' s people like me that make a forum interesting. If we all got along with everyone and agreed about everything eventually this forum would die out. While I don' t particularly agree with Karl Marx' s views on the social aspects of the real world, I think it applies a little more on forums.

With that being said, all I' ve got to say is: Peace, love, and if that' s not good enough you can go to hell. Don' t like me...tough, I' m here until I' m either banned or I leave on my own free will. Hell, half the people here that are complaining about me haven' t been here for more than a few months.

Jonah: I' m glad someone' s taken the high road...thank you for presenting me the option of emailing you my responses so no one else can read them. Let' s not forget, out of the two of us, which one attacked the other first...As far as I' m concerned you only have 3 options;

A) Leave
B) Put me on ignore
C) Keep trying the whole high road argument or whatever

; because until the admin starts telling me to email what I think about your posts I am not going to back down.

Joe: Same thing for me...when I read all the jumbled up posts that some members type up I can literally hear an 8 year old slowly going through the process of writing it in my mind. It' s not like it takes some outrageous amount of time either. It' s just something that people have to adapt to.
Mikey G

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 20, 2004 00:39

It' s people like me that make a forum interesting.

Wow... can I have some sunshine up my ass?...Please!

GO KARL MARX!
Mikey G

RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 20, 2004 00:41

I can literally hear an 8 year old slowly going through the process of writing it in my mind.

Just read that. lol
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 20, 2004 02:51

Wow... can I have some sunshine up my ass?...Please!

No problem...Mikey G you are the best poster here at the forums. Your opinions on everything ROCK! If only everyone in the forums could be like you...this place would rock...HARD!

Enough for you?

And as for your last post. I can see where you would think it doesn' t make since. The " it" I was referring to was the posts that were written horribly. Out of curiousity...what is so funny?
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
RE: Conspiracy Theory - Oct 21, 2004 02:22
Very interesting.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages