Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Console vs. Pc Gamer
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
Console vs. Pc Gamer - Sep 05, 2006 19:45
As I was looking through the forum, I realized there are many people who claim to either be Pc or Console gamers, and I thought it would be interesting to ask you all which you are, and when you realized it (which game or which feature cemented your alliegance to one or the other).

For myself I think I have always prefered console gaming (athough I have loved some Pc games, like the Fallout series). It' s just the idea of getting that new game and playing in a matter of seconds, without any installation, potential Dll, driver or whatever problems, and without needing to upgrade my hardware. Also, I am partial to the kind of games most commonly found on consoles as opposed to Pc, mainly racing, platformers, and action adventure games (ie. SoTC or Devil May Cry). I supposed I knew it around the time I was playing FF7 through for the first time, that no other experience could ever match that provided on a console; and it was reaffirmed years later while playing SoTC.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll