Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My Xbox 360 is officially dead! AGAIN!!!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
My Xbox 360 is officially dead! AGAIN!!! - Nov 21, 2006 06:50
EDIT: My console is now screwed. It isn' t just Gears.

I was playing it half an hour ago and it crashed. I turned the machine off and then back on, loaded the game again, continued the campaign, the level loaded and then zip, it froze again with white vertical lines running down the screen. Again i turned the machine off, disconnected the power supply and left it until it was cool, connected it back to the console and powered up. Same thing.

It only appear to be Gears. I' m checking my other game now. It' s possibly a corrupt save because i just started a new game (overwriting my saved checkpoint) and it appears to be ok.

I' ve read about the vertical line crashes before though and they seem to happen before before things start to get worse. My 360 has never died on me (only frozen a couple of times during PGR3) and to be safe i have deleted my Gears save data on the HDD. It sucks but i' d rather restart the game than try loading a corrupt save again and have it fuck the console.

Anybody else ever had vertical lines like this?!
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 2 Dec 06 14:51:52 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message