Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ocarina of time slated for VC on the 26th
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
Ocarina of time slated for VC on the 26th - Feb 25, 2007 11:42
I remember quite a few people talking about how they hoped this, and subsequently Majora' s Mask would hit the VC service on the Wii

One point I didn' t really think much about that gamespot brought up, is that it could introduce a new generation of gamers to such an amazing game from the past. I would be very interested to know how many kids will actually play the game, or if it' s gonna be mostly us old folks replaying a great game from our past.

I never really cared a ton about the VC market, because, truth be told, I own almost all of the older games I want to play, excluding the Genesis. It' s a great feature, but not a selling point for me, unless they were free. However, if it really does get the new generation to play the old classics, I would give it " mad props" as the kids say today.

Now its off for a glass of prune juice and a 9 o' clock bedtime, my darned hip has been acting up again and I need the rest.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll