Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kikizo Trader Section? Please Read & Respond.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Kikizo Trader Section? Please Read & Respond. - Mar 22, 2005 07:44
I recently brought an idea to Adam' s attention, and after our discussion, Adam consented to having the Kikizo members give their opinions.

The idea is to add a trader section to the Kikizo website - a place where Kikizo members could freely trade their games.

Background:
Recently, I traded in Winning Eleven 8 for the XBOX. Another member stated that their $$ was a little tight and that they were only able to acquire 2, of the several, games they really wanted. One of the games they did acquire was Winning Eleven 8...the game I just traded in at my local gaming store. If I had known that Kikizo member was still looking to purchase that game, I might have been able to make a trade with them - saving them $$ for a third title they really wanted. This would have cost only shipping and handling, rather than the cost of a full-priced game.

Anyway...Adam has stated that he likes the idea, but is concerned about the immediate (and future) level of interest.

With all this information in mind, how do you feel about a members-only trader section at Kikizo?

Regardless of how you feel, please provide as much (or little) response as you feel is necessary to make your feelings known and/or voice heard.

For Adam and myself, thank you for your time.

DaRoosh65
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 3 Apr 05 2:35:27 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread