Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 IGN Live E3 3 Day Coverage
Slizer

• Total Posts : 36
IGN Live E3 3 Day Coverage - May 11, 2004 21:11
If you sign up to ign insider there is a 3 day live e3 coverage show streaming on the internet, with a full 3 day schedule of interviews and previews, it start' s tomorrow, also you can download the full E3 Xbox Conference, it' s amazing, full 90 minutes, it' s about $25 or £15, plus you get loads of other exslusive coverage, I' d say it' s money well spent...find out more are [link=www.ign.com]IGN[/link]
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: IGN Live E3 3 Day Coverage - May 11, 2004 23:38
I wish I could right now, but im broke. If I had the spare $ I definatly would though.
Slizer

• Total Posts : 36
RE: IGN Live E3 3 Day Coverage - May 12, 2004 01:24
Good news, I just uploaded the whole thing to someones site, anyway there is about 500gigs of bandwith and the video is about 340MB in size, so download and enjoy, but try and keep it to this community....

Download Now...it' s in .wmv format. so right click " save as" , otherwise it will open in windowsmedia player, and that' s fine if you have a 600kb/s connection....

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll