Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Public Profile for Slizer

Forum Activity

Total Posts: 36
Scores: 0
Reward points: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2004 06:36
Last Login: Jun 12, 2004 06:34

Contact Information

MSN: n/a
Yahoo: n/a
AOL: n/a
Home Page: Visit

Additional Info

!MANDATORY SPAMBOT CHECK! Name a blue hedgehog!

Public Profile for Slizer

• First Name: Jamshaeed
  • Last Name: Jamil
  • Birthday: n/a
  • Interests: n/a

Recent Topics

• Read Dead Revolver

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

So Rockstar make a western game and people jump about it, I still think it' s a copy of Dead Man' s Hand, that game i' ve been waiting for like a year now, will pick it up soon, you people should head to gametrailers.com and check out the footage for Dea

• Galleon

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

I' ll keep this short, you all should check this game out, releases this friday in the UK on the Xbox, in development for 6 years, i' m looking forward to it anyway, well check out IGN for more info and video interviews, no US release date as of yet...

• IGN Live E3 3 Day Coverage

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

If you sign up to ign insider there is a 3 day live e3 coverage show streaming on the internet, with a full 3 day schedule of interviews and previews, it start' s tomorrow, also you can download the full E3 Xbox Conference, it' s amazing, full 90 minutes

• E3 Live Webcam

in VIDEO GAMES FORUM

Codemasters will operate a dedicated website(that will launch May 10) designed to follo

• Mar-Kate & Ashley Recieve Hollywood Star

in EVERYTHING ELSE

Thought I would add to that Olsen Twin vibe we had going here, check here for pics...