Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 i don' t know where to post that but please heeelp
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
i don' t know where to post that but please heeelp - Nov 05, 2005 09:10
sorry guys i guess it' s inappropriate to post about this personal matter here but i guess i' m desperatly in need of help... i have a problem with my pc ( 3ghz, 1 go ram, 9800 pro atlantis 128)

in far cry for instance, when i turn textures to " very high" all others set to " high" with 1024*768 no AA, most of the time during gameplay i have an average of 35 fps then there is a serious sudden drop in fps to reach 7 fps!!! that happens " usualy" around corners or opening a door and getting to a new area... there are times when there is even a light display and even so it will crawl to around 7fps... to solve that i should look somewhere else to display something different !! is it because of my memory video 128 not a 256?? the problems seems coming from textures so far

now i noticed this problem on call of duty 2, FEAR, medal of honor (when i make textures " very" high ), is it normal or my card is saying goodbye ??

please please help me.

PSU 480W
no spyware or viruses detected
cataslyst 5.10 , service pack 2, everything is updated.

P.S: the problem never occured while playing Quake 4 and doom 3, both (1027*768 AA*2) everything set to high... (quake 4 not very high because that mode says i should have 512mo video, i didnt even dare)
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 5 Nov 05 17:13:48 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message