Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Who would win 360, PS3, or Revolution
daytonadav

• Total Posts : 14
Who would win 360, PS3, or Revolution - Aug 04, 2005 18:05
I have been hearing great things about the 360 and how it has a ton of features. The PS3 is gonna be the second best besause the PS3 is gonna enhance graphics and all of that stuff. Sony is only about graphics. The Revolution is only gonna be able to play old and new nintendo games and that sucks. I don' t know about you Revolution fans but this is gonna rip you off. The starting price for these systems are gonn be about 300 each. They should at least bring them down to 250 like the PSP . I personally think that the 360 would be the most likely to win because of Xbox Live all of the time.
Thanks
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Who would win 360, PS3, or Revolution - Aug 04, 2005 18:56
Um... yeah... um.. mind if I correct you? Or give you my opinions..

Sony isn' t only about graphics. The PS and PS2 were definately overshadowed in terms of graphical performance; in other words, the PS and PS2' s graphics weren' t as great as opposition. Just thought you should know..

" Revolution only plays old and new Nintendo games which sucks."
Huh? Well, with all due respect, that' s totally not right. Revolution plays Revolution games, which will open up amazing new genres, and will attract core, casual, and non-gamers alike with their innovation. You can also download and play 20 years of retro Nintendo games, which has to be pretty darn good. Add that to a revolutionary controller, easy to use technology, simple but existant online play, sleek design, GC playback, and an affordable price make Revolution a great product. I don' t think I' m getting ripped off at all. If ripped off is a question, then how about paying $500 dollars for a supposedly ' dream machine' that boosts development costs, is twice as pricey as another system with similar abilities, and has a banana for a controller. That, in my book, is called ' Rip Off' .

" Revolution only plays old and new Nintendo games which sucks."
I love this quote! Doesn' t PS3 play old and new PS games? And Microsoft too? Oh well...

Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Who would win 360, PS3, or Revolution - Aug 04, 2005 18:59
Jason, half of what you said hasn' t been proven about the Revolution yet. All you have seen is an empty shell of the console.

Overall the first post of this thread is completely flawed and this topic has been done before.
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
RE: Who would win 360, PS3, or Revolution - Aug 04, 2005 19:12
I don' t think... so.... *looks at first post*

I guess some of that aren' t complete facts. But I believe them all to be true soon enough though...

I just put down what Nintendo execs touched upon or said. ' Affordable Price' , ' Revolutionary Controller' , ' simple but existant online play' , ' attract new gamers' . They' re just ballparks and premises, but they are true. The specifics are due by the 17th...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Who would win 360, PS3, or Revolution - Aug 04, 2005 19:14
There is no proof behind those statements. You are letting your biase blind you again
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Who would win 360, PS3, or Revolution - Aug 04, 2005 19:55
i think the ps3 is gonna be the best.then the revolution.its gonna be great with the cool downloads of classic nintendo games.then the 360.i really dont like the XBoX

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll