Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Rumor Mill: XBOX 2
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Rumor Mill: XBOX 2 - Sep 13, 2004 01:41
It feels like 2000 all over again. Lots of little websites pop-up with " exclusive" and " top secret" and " leaked" images of the new Xbox 2. Whilst we don' t want to help amplify these " leaks" , we thought we' d show you the kind of stuff thats going on in the wild wild west, er, web... If you ask me, Microsoft proabably hasn' t yet finalised the look and feel of the new Xbox 2, but oh well.

Here' s the text from the dudes at engadget

We’re not sure if these are legit or not, but an anonymous tipster who claimed to be a part of a focus group for the upcoming Xbox2 sent us some questionable screengrabs of two of the “logos and console designs being considered for the next generation Xbox system” (that quote according to the focus group material we saw). We’d send ‘em back to the drawing board if it we were in that focus group, but supposedly they’ve got more cooking—it’d be pretty foolish if they didn’t—so we’ll see.

See the pics click here. You may have to register...

Or, click here to see the Gamespot story and those pictures...
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/13/2004 1:46:57 AM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message