Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Give me your choice DS or PSP and whats your favorite game?
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
Give me your choice DS or PSP and whats your favorite game? - Nov 30, 2004 01:22
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 06:22>
Chicken Wing

• Total Posts : 17
RE: Give me your choice DS or PSP and whats your favorite game? - Dec 01, 2004 06:48
My choice would have to be the Sony' s PSP. The reason being, the graphics, the games and the screen size. Sure Nintendo' s DS has two screens one being a touch
screen and all but that can' t make up for the selection in games and graphics even with its wireless capabilities in my opinion. The reason for my verdict is that
PSP can be used also as a multi-media device. Being able to play music, movies, and games. If I were you I would wait the extra time and get the PSP.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Give me your choice DS or PSP and whats your favorite game? - Dec 01, 2004 17:03
Ok, I definetly have to say DS on this one. I' ll admit, I' m a bit of a Nintendo fanboy, so I' ll try be unbiased. The touch pad is a great feature, but to me that' s not the selling point. If game developers make proper use of it, it' ll change hand held gaming. if not it' ll just be another almost useless feature like GBA-Gamecube lconnectivity. Backwards compatibility is a huge plus here, millions of people have the GBA, and it' ll be nice to be able to play those games on the system. Sony' s starting from scratch. Wireless conectivity is awsome with this thing, and the fact that it alerts you as soon as other DS' s are around is very cool. Both systems are going to be good. Sony is not going to put some piece of crap out there, and hope it suceeds. In the beginning, I' m sure whichever system you choose, you' ll be happy with your choice, but in the long run I think the DS wins, and sony fades. I don' t want a system that can watch movies, play games, play music, and grates cheese. You try and stick to much functionality into an item, and people will lose interest. I heard some company released a cell phone that could play games on cartridges. Anyone remember how well that did?
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Give me your choice DS or PSP and whats your favorite game? - Dec 01, 2004 17:10
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 06:22>
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Give me your choice DS or PSP and whats your favorite game? - Dec 01, 2004 18:56
I' m not going to decide yet. The PSP isn' t out anywhere yet and the DS ain' t got to the UK. I' ll wait to play both to decide between them. Though I am leaning towards the DS.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll