Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 First game you remember playing?
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
First game you remember playing? - Jul 24, 2004 22:38
So guys / girls, I was just wondering what was the first game you remember playing on your first console. I' m sure my first game was an obscure Sinclaire ZD Spectrum game as my dad owned one. If I had to guess I' d say a Ninja Turtles game for it. But it could have been Space Invaders as he had that too.

But my first ever console was the humble Master System, with Alex Kid built in! Yeeeah. Alex Kid was aaaace. Rock Paper Scissors was the bomb. I remember me and a group of friends would play the game once every week and would memorise the best way to beat each boss. I personally didn' t kill the last boss but I watched a mate kill him. Ahh, that was the happiest day. The only other game I actually owned for my Master System was a strange top down shooting one. You started out in a car and then it started to fly or something. That was cool, I finished that by myself. I had my Master System a year then my parents decided to take it for a Mega Drive. Woo.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll