Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I Shouldn' t Have Joked
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 27
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 03:51
I was messing with Ghost in his post about his bum 360. I go to turn on my box today, and I get the F****** system error!

Y' know, I could have sworn the X-Clamps would have been permanent, but I guess I' m going to have to find another workaround.

F*CK!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 03:53
It sucks that all 360 fails :(

Atleast mine hasnt failed PoP Classic yet, the game is awesome(ly frustrating)
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 03:53
I' d blame Agent.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 04:09
Now you should make an Eddiegotowned.com

...Sorry man
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 27 Jun 07 20:09:29 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 04:13
:( sorry to hear that.

But its really your fault. If you worshipped the Guardians and sacrificed regularly to the Forrunner this wouldnt have happened. I leave mine on over night regularly and its fine, but then again I sacrifice neighborhood kids to the great Bungie lords.
mastachefbkw

RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 04:13

I leave mine on over night regularly and its fine, but then again I sacrifice neighborhood kids to the great Bungie lords.

I wish that were true
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 04:18

I wish that were true

Why, dont like my neighborhood' s kids?
mastachefbkw

RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 04:27

Why, dont like my neighborhood' s kids?

I dont like most of em lol
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 05:07
this should be the worst fiasco in the industry ever, i can' t believe how microsoft is getting away with this, specialy for americans who they swear by lawsuits. even stupid chineese products WITH NO QUALITY CONTROL have a bit less of failure rate, 90% rate may be what' s this a ***ing joke?? a multi billion dolar company that still make amateurish mistakes like those , stupid microsoft , they gonna blow this round again while its handed to them and i' m the one who will get screwed at the end. Obviously many people who hear all these faulty machines will buy the ps3 instead of 360 if they got the money, at least i would NO ***ING DOUBT ABOUT IT... i' m constantly threatened that my 360 will die sometime even if i put a fan behind... well it really makes it cool as i check the top surface entirely after playing an hour and half a,d it' s very very cold ... as the heat don' t get stuck inside ... hopefuly this will work.

what a shame !!
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 27 Jun 07 21:46:43 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 05:13
Wow... um... you' re slightly more angry than I am... and... you... have a working 360.
mastachefbkw

RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 05:56

a multi billion dolar company that still make amateurish mistakes like those

Not defending them, because im just as mad at them right now, but isnt the whole problem another company' s product?

...Oh and when you send it in, be sure to call MS customer support every day, its hilarious, from where Ive been having so many problems the last 3 weeks or so, I keep calling and they almost all know me and at the end of each phone call they specifically tell me not to call back for another 2-5 days
mastachefbkw

RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 05:57
Or are you sending it in? Is this something you can repair or are you going to pay for repairs?
Abasoufiane

RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 05:59
let me explain to you the situation for me eddie:

1) i have no warranty so there is no way i should send this to microsoft, it will even take me forever to get it back, FOrtunatly people here KNOW how to repair it for 50$.

2) Now this is more serious, people now that buying a 360 is very risky, in fact you buy one and you should most likely consider that it would fail, so better save that 50 or 60 and all the hassle that comes along!! If the ps3 had the same price or even just 100$ difference, Ms would be in deep shit, i for one won' t bother buying a product that will fail. that is MUCH more ps3 sales and kiss of death to 360=== no more games for me.

Microsoft you better fucking do something about this or you will sink and bring us down with you.

mastachefbkw

RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 06:04

Microsoft you better ***ing do something about this or you will sink and bring us down with you.

Werent they supposedly repairing all consoles they receive instead of giving them new ones so they could make sure that its done correctly?

....Also, did anyone read that thing on 1up about that guy who has already had to replace 11 consoles?
Abasoufiane

RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 06:09
yes i did read that

look, that' s not a solution to the problem, that' s coreccting the problem, the problem should be solved at its root, that is at the factory not AFTERWARDS. should should either change the design , make it bigger , or change to 65nm, or put a bigger fan , or a better heatsink but they should do something now , before the holiday season, i' m 100% sure that they are losing a lot of sales because of this , it' s so obvious to the lamest moron,
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 06:32
Meanwhile, mine works fine all of a sudden. lmao
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 06:46
***er, you set up a commando raid on my house & swapped out our 360 guts.

...Oh and when you send it in, be sure to call MS customer support every day, its hilarious, from where Ive been having so many problems the last 3 weeks or so, I keep calling and they almost all know me and at the end of each phone call they specifically tell me not to call back for another 2-5 days
Surely you jest?

I might not even buy a new one. I dunno yet.

< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 27 Jun 07 22:47:02 >
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 07:10
I think it' s a bit bad on MS part to have not replace the innards on these machines with a new set up yet, it' s been out long enough, and lets face it. You don' t really think about buying a 360 with the thought of, yeah i' ll have this working fine for 5 years.

It' s pretty bad, I expected this from Sony, but i was mistaken. I hope they get around with their new internals soon.

locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 08:18

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

let me explain to you the situation for me eddie:

1) i have no warranty so there is no way i should send this to microsoft, it will even take me forever to get it back, FOrtunatly people here KNOW how to repair it for 50$.

2) Now this is more serious, people now that buying a 360 is very risky, in fact you buy one and you should most likely consider that it would fail, so better save that 50 or 60 and all the hassle that comes along!! If the ps3 had the same price or even just 100$ difference, Ms would be in deep shit, i for one won' t bother buying a product that will fail. that is MUCH more ps3 sales and kiss of death to 360=== no more games for me.

Microsoft you better ***ing do something about this or you will sink and bring us down with you.

They lose money on the consoles and make it on the games. Why would they care when everyone pirates there? They only lose money there.
mastachefbkw

RE: I Shouldn' t Have Joked - Jun 28, 2007 08:22

Surely you jest?

I know the warranty is dead, but you can still pay for it to be fixed cant you? Or will they not work with tampered consoles no matter what?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message