Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Rareware....
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
Rareware.... - Jan 14, 2006 07:00
everybody was fussing about how nintendo dared to sell rareware, i was one of those, i hated it specialy when i just got the gamecube , i bought this console for the major reason to play rare games, and then nintendo just sold it ...

years laters, it seems " for me" that nintendo sold rareware to microsoft because that developer is not what it used to be, i think rareware geniuses are gone, that' s why all of rare titltes now are not killer aps ... where is the time of donkey kong country, bonjoo and kazooie, bonjo and tooie, golden eye , perfect dark, killer instinct, conquer' s bad fur day and even diddy kong ... that developer pushed each nintendo' s console beyond its limit, nobody can deny that... so what happened to rareware ...

i think that rareware of today is ubisoft , well not really but at least in graphics, i think it' s the best developer out there ( far cry, prince of persia 1&3, splinter cell series, king kong, i must forget others ... i guess..)
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 14 Jan 06 17:24:19 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message