Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hmm what nationality are you people from?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 23
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 04, 2004 03:41
Hmm what nationality are you people from? Just bored and wanted to post. I am half Hispanic and half Asian. Mostly Hispanic.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 06, 2004 18:09
All Canadian baby!

My heritage is predominantly German/Austrain. My father' s father' s side is English, Welsh Dutch, Irish and a whole mix from that section of the world.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 06, 2004 18:56

My heritage is predominantly German/Austrain. My father' s father' s side is English, Welsh Dutch, Irish and a whole mix from that section of the world.

Holy krap! Your family tree must cover the entire globe
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 06, 2004 19:41
English and Native American descent...
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 06, 2004 19:53
I' m A typical Leeds lad from England. As English as you can get, my whole family having come from here (though several family memebers escaped to South Africa. It' s a shame they are about as distant of relatives as you can get or we might have been invited with them, Gah!)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 06, 2004 21:16

I am half Hispanic and half Asian. Mostly Hispanic.

How can you be half Hispanic and half Asian, but mostly Hispanic?

I' m a mutt. I have a lot of German in me, so I kill lots of innocent people quite often. I am also part French so I am a bit of a coward. I think I have a tiny amount of Russian in me as well, so I am all for communism. Then there is a bit of English in me, so I am absolutely enthralled with Priness Diana. I have heard that there is a trace of Scottish and Irish in me as well, so I am a drunken bastard,
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 06, 2004 22:30
well think of every nationality (or at least dman near) and you got me. The ultimate mix. But the domainate ones I guss would be native american and hispanic .My ancestors were thehorniest damn group of human around and had there way with every nationality they came across, altho I dont think I have asian in me of any kind that Im aware of altho just recently I found out I have african in me as well, so there may be more surprises down the road
yoshimitsu15

RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 00:04
I don' t have any African American blood in me but I' m blood related to some black folk on the west coast...go figure.

Just curious Mass X...where did you get your Native American heritage? My great, great grandmother was Cherokee...or something like that.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 01:05
Im half Scottish and half Acadian (when looking only at parents - if it goes beyond that then it moves toward some Mi' kmaq and more french)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 03:51

I don' t have any African American blood in me but I' m blood related to some black folk on the west coast...go figure.

I can' t figure. That makes about as much sense as being half black, half white, but mostly Japanese.
Regret in 2010

• Total Posts : 106
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 03:58
im about as irish as they come

well, maybe not, but mostly irish
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 06:05
Oh how can I be mostly hispanic? Oh my family don' t do those Japanese customs. We also live with a Stepfather who is also Salvadorian. Hmmm I don' s speak Japanese at all my mom does a little but mostly spanish now. I can only speak English & Spanish. I guess that' s what I mean.
Ice Queen

• Total Posts : 27
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 15:56
I' m Half Swiss and half Australian, although my Australian side was traced all the way back to an Irish convict who was on the first ship that landed there
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 17:46
am african american
Reznor

• Total Posts : 123
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 17:57
British and proud
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 18:33
im a Polish Russian.
ChaOtiX

• Total Posts : 17
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 22:25
Half British, Half Cook Island Maori.

I' m the first in my generation not be of full blooded Maori.

I' m pretty much a full blown Kiwi, (The native bird of new Zealand, not the fruit to which most Americans refer to). As Ive been there in all my life.

And before you ask, yes I was an extra in lord of the rings, I was dressed up as an orc, me and a mate are doing king Kong at the moment.

NZ Rox!!!!
yoshimitsu15

RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 07, 2004 23:38

I can' t figure. That makes about as much sense as being half black, half white, but mostly Japanese.

Yeah...these ancestry things get me too. It goes something like this (this might not mean that I' m blood related since they are not immediate family)

Years ago when we Smith' s crossed over to the US we left our wives at home in Europe. Well the men were soon missing their wives and soon turned to Native Americans and the African American slaves. When the wives were finally brought over this was stopped but later on members of my family decided to just marry African Americans and Native Americans. So somewhere a little farther down the line one of these great great grandsomethings brother married a black woman. So I guess it might not be blood related but we all come from the same line.
ultimaknight

• Total Posts : 33
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 08, 2004 12:37
i dont know about my fathers side b/c i never got to ask him before my mom divorced him but my moms side of the family is part dutch,french,cherokee,and german(maybe if i heard her right)(but very little german)
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 08, 2004 15:28
I am CANADIAN! That said, my father' s ancestery is French, German and British (he is from Gananoque, Ontario) and my mother' s ancestery is the Vikings, baby (she is from Grand Le Pierre, Newfoundland). A bit of history in my family is Billy Bishop -- a WW1 flying ace -- he is my 5th cousin on my father' s side.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message