Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hmm what nationality are you people from?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 08, 2004 16:48
I was born and raised American, but my ancestors were German and Indian (Cherokee, I believe).

Regret in 2010

• Total Posts : 106
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 11, 2004 22:42

A bit of history in my family is Billy Bishop -- a WW1 flying ace -- he is my 5th cousin on my father' s side.

yeah me and my friends were bored in the computer lab so we went on the comp encyclopedia thingi and typed in our last names and it turns out im related to a famous horse racer that i forgot the name of. something shoemaker
NukeouT

• Total Posts : 40
RE: Hmm what nationality are you people from? - Sep 13, 2004 02:30

I think I have a tiny amount of Russian in me as well, so I am all for communism.

That was pretty uncalled for... O I forgive you tho, its a common sterio type. Actually majority of Russians are anti-communist right now. As in, they hate the guts of anyone bent on comunnism. The idea is good, the results are not that good because some of the equal people end up being more eqal then others.. heh

Anyways I hail from the MOTHERLAND. Born in Russia, Moscow and have since then migrated to the Californian Sillocon Valley. My heratage is Russian, Mongolian, Greek, Swiss, Jewish. My family are the great desendans of Gangaskans embassidor/general to Moscow durring the anchient times when most of the known continent was conquered by Mongolia. Basically my family took great pride in fighting the second world war against Facists in Europe. Thou afterwards Stalin purged my family line heavily & I hate him for it.

Otherwise yeah we have many medals, and stories and Im proud to be Russian because I just cant belive some of American political idiotism. Althou at the moment they do have enough nukes to cause a Tri-Apocalypse! I do love America in general for all the wonderfull things it stands for and has brought about. The point with this is that even thou I am not an American citizen I consider it to be now a good part of my heratage since Ive been living here for the last ten years.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message