Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Betrayed! Damn you Nintendo
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
Betrayed! Damn you Nintendo - Oct 24, 2005 08:35
Does anyone else besides me feel betrayed by Nintendo? Let me tell you a little story.
Once upon a time there was a game. A game called Sonic Mega collection. This was a wonderful game and it was exclusive to Nintendo Gamecube, something that made the Gamecubes owners proud! Especially since they lacked exclusives worth buying.
But then came the dark times as money became more importand that loyalty. The once so trusty Sega betrayed Nintendo by releasing the game for Xbox and PS2 as well but with MORE features than the original! And since Nintendo failed to keep Sega loyal, they failed their fans as well.
But this was not all, see, Sega have betrayed Nintedo twice! The game called Super Monkey Ball, a great game indeed, exclusive to Gamecube was released for the Xbox and PS2 after some GC exclusive time! And this time it was called Super Monkey Ball DELUXE to make clear that this was truly a better version than the GCs!
And the latest betrayal and also the greatest, was not made by Sega but Capcom. I believe you have all heard this tale. A tale of a legendary game RESIDENT EVIL 4. At first it was exclusive to the GC, and we Gamecube owners were so happy to finally have a game you could use as an example when you wanted to prove Nintendo has great 3rd party support. I know every GC owner felt something speciall in their hearts when they knew only they could play it.
But one day the greatest evil in the empire, the Capcom stock-holders, demanded that the loyal Shinji Mikami (who said he would cut his head off if the game was ported) and his team to make a PS2 version. This they did, and not only did they port it, but they made great improvements as well making the GC version seem obsolete! And thus the last pride off the GC owners vanished, as well as their loyalty to Nintendo.
My point is, man do I feel stupid buying RE4 and the other games for the full price when they are released half a year later as improved versions!
I don' t have anything against PS2 or Xbox but Nintendo common! What the he-l are you doing!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll