Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Cheat Codes...To Use Or Not To Use...That Is The Question.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Cheat Codes...To Use Or Not To Use...That Is The Question. - Sep 23, 2004 02:28
My fiancee' s cousin called a while back to get the cheat codes for a game her parents just bought for her.

This girl didn' t even try to play the game first, she just wanted to go through the motions to get to the game' s end without the struggle, experience, and enjoyment the game was intended to provide. This is not to mention the pride and fulfillment one feels upon completing a game all by themselves.

What happened to playing through an entire game without cheat codes?

I can understand if a person gets stuck in a game, has tried everything they know to get past that point, and still needs to refer to a walkthrough just enough to get past the trouble spot. I consider that to be OK, as long as they read no further into the walkthrough than is necessary to progress.

Or, if you' re playing a sports title... and your friend tries to use a cheat code to amp-up his team' s performance or gameplay, this is just plain wrong!!!

Use your natural gameplay talent!!! ...even if you su**!!!

Do you use cheat codes? Why (or, Why not)?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll