Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Is someone copying sony?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Is someone copying sony? - Sep 01, 2006 05:41

Sony is constantly claiming someone is stealing ideas from them, but is it true or the exact opposite?

What company is known for making hand helds? Nintendo

What company was the first to put a hard drive in a video game console? Microsoft

What company' s idea was it to make motion sensor controllers? Nintendo

And Killzone, The so called " Halo Killer" , when a company nick names their game that it tells me that their trying to find anything that can compete with halo and that their pretty jelous of it.

Now that Nintendo made a new ds lite sony is making a new psp. Also now that nintendo made a pink ds, sonys making a pink ps2 and psp.

" It will not be the ' PSP 2,' " says PSM, according to a report at Future Publishing stable mate Next Generation. " However, Sony is instead eyeing a page from Apple' s iPod strategy and upgrading the existing PSP' s specifications while keeping the retail price the same."

Now their copying apple.

According to the report, this new PSP will look a bit different too, and it will be thinner and lighter.

The PSP lite?

Finally brings me to XBL, who is copying who when Sony is going to try to make an exact version of XBL with full contact of a friends list, online play, and download market. which they are saying microsoft is just using to try to get money, but heres something new, IF MICROSFT MAKES MONEY OFF OF IT SONY IS GOING TO TRY TO MAKE MONEY TOO!

So who is copying who?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message