Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Superman Games
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
Superman Games - Mar 04, 2006 04:08
http://games.kikizo.com/news/200603/010.asp

pr: http://games.ign.com/articles/655/655883p1.aspx

So what do you think? Can EA pull of a successful superman game? I have played and found somewhat playable is superman: shadow of apokolips, It' s not without it' s fault and i dont feel it creates the feeling of superman well. But with such recent games as spiderman 2, and Hulk ultimate destruction is there a chance we may be playing a Superman game that is truely Super?

I hope so but don' t think in EAs hand it will come to pass, developed by the madden dept. I think they are reaching a little out of their reach.

Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Superman Games - Mar 04, 2006 04:22
The best Superman game will always be this one

uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Superman Games - Mar 04, 2006 04:27
Looks cool, the best one i played was death and return of superman, But that was pretty much a scrolling beat' em up.
Shadow of apokolips is rated better than all the other 3d superman games.. which shows how bad they all are, because it was decent but definately not great

What sounds like an open style game much like hulk and spiderman would hopefully go some way to bring enjoyment to the game, soley for flying around.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll