Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 classics: Goldeneye
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
classics: Goldeneye - Aug 03, 2005 01:43
Although I only played Goldeneye for the first time about a couple of years ago, I still know that at the time of its release it brought much to console shooters and was and still is regarded as one of the finest N64 games. Is it rightfully hailed as a classic, or do you believe it doesn' t deserve this highly prestigious title? It' s your call people.
L.Kennedy

• Total Posts : 28
RE: classics: Goldeneye - Aug 03, 2005 02:22
Goldeneye was a great shooter...I got nothin against it. Ironically, I discovered Half-life at about the same time Goldeneye came out....Half-life is most definintly my game of choice if u wanna compare....Goldeneye was always a " Neighborhood Game" to me...u know what im sayin?? half-life had online play in 1998(holy-crap)!!!!I miss Counter-strike too though....But It' s definintly safe 2 say Goldeneye is the best movie to game transition ever made so far...I mean dang,look at some of these Mov. to games:Cat-woman,street fighter movie game for sega-saturn(LOL),Fight club game(yo, I heard fred-durst is in this game*yikes*).But wow both of those games were most certainly revolutionary for their time. Goldeneye and Half-life that is...Lol!
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: classics: Goldeneye - Aug 03, 2005 10:34
Yes I think Goldeneye is a classic it was the best consol shooter back then (and it' s better than most of the current gen ones). Goldeneye is my favorite shooter ever. I hope PDZ is anything close to goldeneye of even better.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: classics: Goldeneye - Aug 03, 2005 10:52
yea goldeneye was a great game.it was my first N64 game

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages