Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 SMASH of the week!!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
SMASH of the week!! - Mar 07, 2005 15:26
No, not referring to Smash hits, but to a game, or a game related item that you just wanna Smash!!!

Just kind of venting my frustration a little after the GameCube' s new shoot-em-up, CHAOS FIELD totally wiped my memory card clean of all of its game saves. That means all of my saves for the 3 times I played through Resident Evil 4 and was close to raising the $1 million pesos to buy the unlimited Rocket launcher, all of that stuff is gone! Same goes for all other game saves I had on there. LMAO!

Why am I laughing then? Cause it' s both funny and painful at the same time.
I don' t know whether to *smash* the GameCube or Chaos Field ;)

Then there' s the PS2 game, D1 Grand Prix Series Professional Drift. Now I understand this game is all about drifting and is aimed towards hardcore drifting fanatics who can pull off all types of drifts with their eyes closed but this game is UNFORGIVEABLE to beginners-moderate level players. Talk about one of the most frustrating games in existence! And one that definitely needs to get **SMASHED**

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll