Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Outstanding Graphics
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
Outstanding Graphics - Jan 06, 2006 12:24
I just got a PStwo slim and played SoulCalibur 3 - this game is so incredible on my 16:9 TV, that it puts every single game on my Xbox to shame.DoA? sure , Ninja Gaiden? yep.

Did you people see the boss level? - Now I' m not saying how music is unfuckinbelievable or how gameplay is improved - just graphics.

I mean I haven' t been that blown away this generation (maybe some parts of Metroid Prime or Splinter Cell - still not even close)

I mean just WOW.

I didn' t even want this game - I thought that it can' t be as good as SC2 on Xbox or DoA.But it is.

But seriously it' s PS2 -how is that even possible?

Namco rox :)

And why can' t xbox games have gorgeous musical score like Dragon Quest VIII? I mean gorgeous.They cost just as much but they seem cheap comparing to those Japanese blockbusters.

I sold My PS2 after MGS2 - and played Xbox games since then - now when all the good ones have been completed I decided to get PS2 and man I don' t care for next gen - I' ve got quality gaming for at least 6 months.

It' s what Japanese developers do - they shock you with polished and very high artistic values and tricks that make visual experience much better than the one allowed by specs.

I guess they really lack good FPP games ,and Racing games from X suit me better (Outrun 2 , Rallisport Challenge 2 and PGR2) but I now know why that system sold 100mln worldwide.

I' m just shocked but I bet you can tell by now :)

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll