Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Just when you though sony can' t get anymore bad press -
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
Just when you though sony can' t get anymore bad press - - Dec 14, 2006 09:02
They go and do something stupid like this -

http://au.gamespot.com/news/6163151.aspx

boy this sure is gonna help sony' s image, especially after the ps3 launch debacle, Exploding laptop batteries and Rootkit fiasco.

Are they that desperate to sell psps these days??
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Just when you though sony can' t get anymore bad press - - Dec 14, 2006 09:21
I think they are just desparate full stop.
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Just when you though sony can' t get anymore bad press - - Dec 14, 2006 09:24
I think they better leave the viral marketing to Microsoft.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Just when you though sony can' t get anymore bad press - - Dec 14, 2006 09:49
I personally think they should dig a whole and bury themselves alive... for an admission fee of $10, then they might actually make a profit
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Just when you though sony can' t get anymore bad press - - Dec 14, 2006 11:47

whole

Dig a whole what, Brandon? Ooh, gramar nazi time.

That was sort of lame, and I guess it upset some people, but at least its not like they promised anything on the site and then lied(as in past bad press releases). If they wanted viral marketing they should have gotten what ever company MS uses..... Damn them and their ILOVEBEES campaign
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Just when you though sony can' t get anymore bad press - - Dec 14, 2006 12:29
It' s amazing, I don' t see you as user immortaldanmx, but as that big dark blue Lugia thing...

And anyway, ' funky fresh' ? No wonder noone cared or was fooled [:' (]

They should have gotten some real teenagers as consultants at least...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Just when you though sony can' t get anymore bad press - - Dec 15, 2006 04:07

It' s amazing, I don' t see you as user immortaldanmx, but as that big dark blue Lugia thing...

Lol, Lugia? Its an Elite that I stole from Bungie.net Thats ok, I picture you as a sword weilding chick that is the fantasy of hundereds of lonely teen boys' fantasy

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll