Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey?
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 07, 2005 08:25
Can' t wait for both these games to come out, but I have to say I' m more excited about Lost odyssey! The story just sounds so damn cool.
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 07, 2005 17:54
Me too mate. It' ll be good to see what Sakaguchi comes up with now that he' s given himself a clean slate to begin with. Both games sound great in their own rights but I quite like the ideas behind Lost Odyssey.

Bring on 2006!
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 08, 2005 17:51
i totally agree these games are what' s gonna push me to buy a X360 when they come out (and hopefully the price drops by then).
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 08, 2005 17:56
I hope these games push Japan to buy the Xbox360 in droves. If they do, then we can expect many more Japanese-programmed games for the system, which is exactly what the Xbox360 desperately needs.
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 09, 2005 03:22
Yeah these two games should really do well in japan, if not then theres something really wrong with the japs. I mean the reason why the original xbox didn' t do so well was because of the lack of rpgs, now if the japs don' t go for these titles...surley they' ll have no excuse.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 09, 2005 06:07
I' m really looking forward to both. I too want Lost Odyssey the most. It really has a Final Fantasy feel too it which is what I' m really craving right now. Blue Dragon is sounding amazing from what I' ve read. I just want both as soon as possible.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 09, 2005 10:49

the reason why the original xbox didn' t do so well was because of the lack of rpgs

Well that and they hate anything not made in Japan.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 11, 2005 14:19

quote:

the reason why the original xbox didn' t do so well was because of the lack of rpgs

Well that and they hate anything not made in Japan.

Well that and it didn' t have all the Japan-only games that EU and US gamers never hear about.Plus it was big and ugly and the controller was to big.

But I don' t think Japan will embrace 360 for only one or two RPGs - like I said it' s the Jap. software we don' t hear about that matters - check the sales charts and see how many titles you know for PS2 or GCN or GBA. :)

I' m waiting for Lost Oddysey - most RPGs look silly on paper - There' s a big bad man who want' s to destroy the world that you end up saving.While games like that often turn out to be much more complex -I can' t imagine how cool ,a game that rocks on paper is going to be.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll