Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey?

Gaius IV
  • Total Posts : 139
  • Reward points : 0
Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 07, 2005 08:25
Can' t wait for both these games to come out, but I have to say I' m more excited about Lost odyssey! The story just sounds so damn cool.
what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women!

UnluckyOne
  • Total Posts : 995
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 07, 2005 17:54
Me too mate. It' ll be good to see what Sakaguchi comes up with now that he' s given himself a clean slate to begin with. Both games sound great in their own rights but I quite like the ideas behind Lost Odyssey.

Bring on 2006!

Phoenixxx1974
  • Total Posts : 332
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 08, 2005 17:51
i totally agree these games are what' s gonna push me to buy a X360 when they come out (and hopefully the price drops by then).

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 08, 2005 17:56
I hope these games push Japan to buy the Xbox360 in droves. If they do, then we can expect many more Japanese-programmed games for the system, which is exactly what the Xbox360 desperately needs.

Gaius IV
  • Total Posts : 139
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 09, 2005 03:22
Yeah these two games should really do well in japan, if not then theres something really wrong with the japs. I mean the reason why the original xbox didn' t do so well was because of the lack of rpgs, now if the japs don' t go for these titles...surley they' ll have no excuse.
what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 09, 2005 06:07
I' m really looking forward to both. I too want Lost Odyssey the most. It really has a Final Fantasy feel too it which is what I' m really craving right now. Blue Dragon is sounding amazing from what I' ve read. I just want both as soon as possible.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 09, 2005 10:49

the reason why the original xbox didn' t do so well was because of the lack of rpgs

Well that and they hate anything not made in Japan.

]GaNgStA[
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey? - Dec 11, 2005 14:19

quote:

the reason why the original xbox didn' t do so well was because of the lack of rpgs

Well that and they hate anything not made in Japan.

Well that and it didn' t have all the Japan-only games that EU and US gamers never hear about.Plus it was big and ugly and the controller was to big.

But I don' t think Japan will embrace 360 for only one or two RPGs - like I said it' s the Jap. software we don' t hear about that matters - check the sales charts and see how many titles you know for PS2 or GCN or GBA. :)

I' m waiting for Lost Oddysey - most RPGs look silly on paper - There' s a big bad man who want' s to destroy the world that you end up saving.While games like that often turn out to be much more complex -I can' t imagine how cool ,a game that rocks on paper is going to be.