Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER!
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 46
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 09:28
according to kikizo preview this game will be the first killer app for the ps3, and it shows really the potential of the ps3 of what it can do beyond 360...

this is to all people who says that this game suck , and specialy " look like shit"
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 09:30
... it sucks, it looks like shit
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 09:55
It sucks and looks like shit.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 10:10
I' ve played it, it' s garbage.
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 10:15
I saw a 720p 7,5 minute feed, direct from the PS3 marketplace-demo yesterday, and i were grinning the entire time, atleast the first 10 times i watched the video.

The game looks really fast and fun.. :)
< Message edited by KongRudi -- 28 Nov 06 2:15:43 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 10:54

Original: Evil Man
I' ve played it, it' s garbage.

Havent seen you in a while Evil, good(or would that be an oxymoron?) to have you back.

To reiterate: it sucks.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 10:57
I played so I didn' t bother reading the Kikizo thing on it.
I think the game is just an average racer. The graphics are decent but they are not good. The gameplay was only average. I wouldn' t even consider buying the game if it was on 360.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 11:10
Correction, none of you have played it. You have played a demo based on outdated code. I am glad the site' s attempt to explain this and other points about why it' s actually awesome are taken on board in this thread.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 28 Nov 06 3:13:48 >
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 13:49

Correction, none of you have played it. You have played a demo based on outdated code. I am glad the site' s attempt to explain this and other points about why it' s actually awesome are taken on board in this thread.

Yeah What he said Well I have played the Demo man And I for one love it. Looks great hell

I might have to pick this on up
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 14:18
Haven' t played it, but just by looks it isn' t as much of a killer app as Gears or Zelda. First off, aside from the weapon designs it looks to be a extremely generic shooter.
Secondly from reviews I have seen, all cutscenes are done in a picture-by-picture style, they could have really made the PS3' s power shine if they had done in-game cutscenes as Gears did. As well the enemy designs aren' t very far apart.

The game is obviously good...but great is a debate.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 15:23

Haven' t played it, but just by looks it isn' t as much of a killer app as Gears or Zelda. First off, aside from the weapon designs it looks to be a extremely generic shooter.
Secondly from reviews I have seen, all cutscenes are done in a picture-by-picture style, they could have really made the PS3' s power shine if they had done in-game cutscenes as Gears did. As well the enemy designs aren' t very far apart.

The game is obviously good...but great is a debate.

Motorstorm is a racer not a shooter...
Abasoufiane

RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 16:18
hehe alecrein was the best of of you all... i think adam clearly mentioned that this build is way different than the demos in stores you' ve been playing guys, and it does look awesome... enough said.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 16:21
Lol at you aba,you siad FF12 didn' t desere 9.5/10 that kikizo gaved it,you only go by score that suits you.

EAT SAND.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 16:24
I always thought the game looked promissing, they just needed to speed it up. If I was buying a PS3 and only one launch (close enough) game it would probably be Motorstorm.
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 16:31

Adam, i wanted to thanks for the great preview. Not sure If youve read previous threads on the game but i got totally slated by 360 fanboys trying to give me reasons why they think the game is rubbish..

Looking at the lastest trailers (not even sure if they are from the new build you guys have)... I can confidently say (at least), it easily looks visually the best example of True next generation.. the animations and flow to this game, kill games such as GOW (which no matter how much details GOW has, it still moves in a medioka way, unlike Motorstorm).

Well Done!!
Abasoufiane

RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 16:32
Quez you' re an idiot aren' t u, adam said it' s another build, he said hat it' s an awesome game, may be he exagerated but he can' t go all wrong, this game is AT LEAST good period. and yes i don' t agree with final fantasy 12 score in kikizo , i won' t give it a 9.5 i gave it a 9... so it' s in the range.

WHEN ONE (not anyone but a professionel) who played the game , the latest build, says the game is awesome, then somebody who played an early build says it suck, one of them is fucking idiot, and i might know who is...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 16:34
Kikizo has a near final copy of MotorStorm?! Wierd!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 16:34
Yeah,how about you' re the fucking idiot.
Adam is one opinion you get that?
And when did you really care or follow Kikizo reviews anyway until now?

Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 16:55
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ok *goes into a corner* I went through the thread thinking we were talking about Resistance...forget my last comment :P
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: MotorStorm PS3 A WINNER! - Nov 28, 2006 17:05

Adam, i wanted to thanks for the great preview. Not sure If youve read previous threads on the game but i got totally slated by 360 fanboys trying to give me reasons why they think the game is rubbish..

Looking at the lastest trailers (not even sure if they are from the new build you guys have)... I can confidently say (at least),.. it easily looks visually the best example of True next generationthe animations and flow to this game, kill games such as GOW (which no matter how much details GOW has, it still moves in a medioka way, unlike Motorstorm).

Well Done!!

Lol

it easily looks visually the best example of True next generation

Your the biggest fanboy here, you just wont admit it!
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 46

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message