Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 How has the advent of DVD changed your life?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
How has the advent of DVD changed your life? - Jun 21, 2004 06:03
How has DVD changed your video viewing life much?

While I don' t have a stand alone DVD player, my Xbox and PS2 game consoles serve as my main DVD players and lately I' ve been going nuts on purchasing Entire Season DVD sets, starting with both Seasons of Smallville which I went through quite quickly.

After watching the Cheers marathon on TV not too long ago I enjoyed it so much that I started buying their entire season DVD sets. Got the first three seasons and went through them each in less than a day. Plan to complete the entire Cheers DVD collection as soon as more become available.

Recently ordered the complete Buck Rogers DVD set as well as Knight Rider. Totally stoked about those as I was a huge fan of both shows, especially Buck Rogers.

I' d Love to get:

1- FRIDAY THE 13th: The series (I was SOOOO stoked to track this one down on Ebay last night, this dude has all three seasons! I LOVED Ryan and Mickey!)

2- SPECTREMAN: (Used to watch this show as a child after Ultraman!)

3- THE X-FILES: (Actually I was planning to get this first but it was too expensive at the time so I got Smallville instead)

4- LA FEMME NIKITA: (I know I know this should have been one of my first purchases but since I' ve seen most of the episodes I thought it best to start with something new)

5- THE TRANSFORMERS: (I have every episode on VHS and have a few on DVD so I' ll eventually get around to completing the DVD collection soon!)

6- G.I. JOE: (Only have the movie, looking forward to getting the entire DVD collections.)

7- THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN complete collection -(I want this one and BAD!!

Someday I hope they release DVD sets of old TV shows like SILVER SPOONS and THE MAN FROM ATLANTIS!

GOD! DVD Overload! DVD Overload!!!!!!!
I' m a huge supporter of VHS but can' t deny my growing love for Deeeee Veeeee Deeeee!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll