Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Gabe Newell calls PS3 a " disaster"
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Gabe Newell calls PS3 a " disaster" - Jan 15, 2007 01:25
According to a GAF poster the most recent issue of GameInformer contains an interview with Newell and when asked what he thought about PS3 his reply was...

The PS3 is a total disaster on so many levels, I think It' s really clear that Sony lost track of what customers and what developers wanted. I' d say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a " do over" . Just say, " This was a horrible disaster and we' re sorry and we' re going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it" . The happy story is the Wii. I' m betting that by Christmas of next year, the Wii has a larger installed base than the 360. Other people think I' m crazy. I really like everything that Nintendo is doing. "

Now i don' t have the magazine as the UK issue isn' t out yet so if somebody here has it i' d appreciate confirmation that this is genuine.

The GAF thread is kinda out of control but can be found HERE

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message