Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GAME TRADES
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
GAME TRADES - Apr 03, 2005 18:12
OK I will be the first to start a thread on this. I have a few games I would LOVE to get rid of, either for trade or some form of outright sale. All of my games are in perfect condition, as I take care of my games and I would like them to find good homes. Here is what I want to get rid of:

Gamecube
Super Mario Sunshine - This game literally makes me ill.

Playstation 2
Gran Turismo 3 A-spec - Greatest Hits label. Discovered that collecting dust is more fun.

Xbox
The Chronicles of Riddick - Fell asleep during the first 20 minutes. No ambition to continue.
Sega GT 2002 - I had fun with this one for a bit, but it' s not my style. This is not the online version.
TOCA Race Driver 2 - I cannot seem to master the controls of some of the oval races, and that kills any ambition to play.
Metal Gear Solid 2 - Snake doing tricks on a skateboard not my cup of tea.
Beyond Good and Evil - Got bored with it.
Medal of Honor: Frontline - Makes me ill, just like Super Mario Sunshine.

All games are US-NTSC. Interested? Post what you have or make an offer. If you offer games, I am only interested in COMPLETE games (box, instructions, great condition). You can also send me a private message via this forum if you' d rather.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 4 Apr 05 21:53:20 >
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Game Trades, etc. - Apr 04, 2005 07:37
Don' t you need to say what games interest you as well...?

It could also be a good idea to try and " sell" what you' re offering a bit more rather than explain why you hate/are boted with them all so much!!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Game Trades, etc. - Apr 04, 2005 07:52
I' m interested in both Riddick and Beyond Good and Evil. Give me a list of games you are looking to trade for and I' ll see what I can do. I have a decent sized collection of Xbox games.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Game Trades, etc. - Apr 04, 2005 07:55
should this thread be pinned to the top so it doesn' t get burried??
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Game Trades, etc. - Apr 04, 2005 10:05
I' ve got a sweet copy of Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the time rippers. It' s for PC, and system requirements are a 386 with at least a 20 mhz processor, and 4 megs of RAM. You' re also going to need to go out and buy a 5 1/4 inch floppy drive, cause this baby spans 7 discs!! Oh yeah, 25 Mb of available space on your hard drive, so start clearing all the pron off your computer now.

I' m looking for Ikuragura for the Gamecube if anybody has it. I realllllly want that game.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Game Trades, etc. - Apr 04, 2005 10:06
That makes sense...

Anything to keep it somewhat prominent for those who might not know what' s going on.

What do ya' think, Adam?

You' re also going to need to go out and buy a 5 1/4 inch floppy drive, cause this baby spans 7 discs!! Oh yeah, 25 Mb of available space on your hard drive, so start clearing all the pron off your computer now.

Couldn' t you just save all 7 floppys to one CD Rom, rather than dealing with a 5 1/4 drive? My computer doesn' t even have the 5 1/4 drive on it...that must be one pretty old game you have there.

< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 4 Apr 05 18:08:58 >
mxpx182

RE: Game Trades, etc. - Apr 04, 2005 10:19
there is no smiley face for sarcasm, but if there was Daroosh, I would have used it heavily in my earlier post. the ikuragua stuff is legit though.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: GAME TRADES - Apr 04, 2005 16:19
No floppy drive DaRoosh? So you have a fairly new computer? I bet without a copy of Windows 95-98 installed Space Quest IV won' t even play.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: GAME TRADES - Apr 04, 2005 16:23
I' m not sure what I want because I usually just buy what I want. That' s why I want others to post what they' re willing to get rid of so I can have a look-see. If people want my games, they know they want them. My opinions serve to provide reason as to why I' d be insane enough to part with them. If I described every game like " This is a fantastic racing game that will provide you with HOURS and fun and enoyment. You won' t ever be able to put it down!" then people would wonder why I was selling them.
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
RE: GAME TRADES - Apr 04, 2005 16:39
Im lookin for a copy of Halo for the PC....can anyone help me out
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: GAME TRADES - Apr 05, 2005 04:13

No floppy drive DaRoosh? So you have a fairly new computer? I bet without a copy of Windows 95-98 installed Space Quest IV won' t even play.

I have an 18 Gig Dell with Windows XP (home), 3 1/4 Drive & CD Burner. Yeah, it' s fairly new, but it could be a lot better...like dual CD & DVD Burners, one of those slimline monitors, wireless DSL, and lots of time....huhawhaw!!!

IS Space Quest IV any good (sorry, never played it)?
mxpx182

RE: GAME TRADES - Apr 05, 2005 07:05
Space quest IV IS good!!! it was especially good when I bought it 13 years ago. Forget windows 95/98, this baby' s a DOS game. I actually believe it' s freeware now since it' s been out of print so long. Don' t quote me on that though if you go and download it and the bigwigs over at sierra come and get you!
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 5 Apr 05 9:06:19 >
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: GAME TRADES - Apr 06, 2005 20:21
I wish I had some games to trade with you guys. The only game I can see myself parting with is Spikeout Battlestreet, and it' s not exactly a hot commodity among gamers.
Owain

• Total Posts : 91
RE: GAME TRADES - Apr 07, 2005 05:59
Xbox (PAL)
Max Payne (classics)
Buffy

PS2 (NTSC- US)
World tour soccer 2005 (no manual)
Zone Of enders second runner
Castlevania :LOI

PS1 (NTSC-US)
Tekken 3

Game Cube (Jpn)
Sonic adventure 2 <--- has english option

I' ll be interested in GamCube games only. pm me with offers
Mostly i' m looking for Viewtiful Joe, Soul Calibur 2, Resident Evil 4 and Naruto 3
I' m in the UK btw
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: GAME TRADES - Apr 07, 2005 12:54
Alright.. I want a trade... I want 2 DS games

Any would be fine but I would really like

The Urbz DS

Rayman DS

If you have other DS games you don' t want post them and I might choose those instead. I am willing to trade for 1 Game Cube Game or maybe 2

Here is what i would trade for

Paper Mario the Thousand-Year Door

Pikmin 2

Or just tell me what you want.. anything Nintendo related I got.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll