Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Fight Night Round 3 (PS3)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Fight Night Round 3 (PS3) - Aug 31, 2006 03:09

" Gamers loved the realism of EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 when it was released on Xbox 360 because of its incredible next-gen graphics and gameplay," said EA Canada producer Michael Blank.

It' ll be pretty hard to make PLAYSTATION 3 aficionados agree on that statement, but the game that received the first perfect score in Official Xbox Magazine for the Xbox 360 is surely up for the fight as it makes a crossover to the PLAYSTATION 3.

Gamers will be treated to a gameplay experience unlike any other that includes a new mode called Get in The Ring. You can sweat it out with boxing greats like Evander " The Real Deal" Holyfield, Joe " Smokin' " Frazier and Muhammad " The Greatest" Ali. As well as the new blood of boxers like Erik " El Terrible" Morales, Calvin " The Boxing Banker" Brock and Manny " The Destroyer" Pacquiao.

In addition, EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 for PlayStation 3 will offer a comprehensive ESPN Integration package that delivers updates, scores, breaking news, radio podcasts and ESPN Motion.

“With EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 for PlayStation 3, we want to give gamers an exciting and unique gameplay experience that will take the realism of Fight Night even further by allowing players to live the game through their own eyes. This is the closest you’ll get to trading blows with Muhammad Ali. ” continues Blank. Fight Night Round 3 will launch this holiday in North America and in Europe.

LINKY

Note that they " new mode" isn' t new to Round 3 but new to the series. It was included in the 360 version.

The ESPN intergration sounds cool though. I guess it' ll get it' s updates from the net???

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Fight Night Round 3 (PS3) - Aug 31, 2006 06:12
I hope this is out on launch.

But why do I care? I am not getting a launch console!
Nitro

RE: Fight Night Round 3 (PS3) - Aug 31, 2006 08:02

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

I hope this is out on launch.

But why do I care? I am not getting a launch console!

Yeah, you' d think it would be. Now we just need to wait for the word on Advanced Warfighter, Condemned and Oblivion.

Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Fight Night Round 3 (PS3) - Aug 31, 2006 08:06

Yeah, you' d think it would be. Now we just need to wait for the word on Advanced Warfighter, Condemned and Oblivion.

Didn' t they can condemned because of porting problems with the PS3? Alas, that
was ages ago..

Oblivion probably won' t sell well, and neither would GRAW, damn proud Sony
fanboys!

" It' s either on my Playstation FIRST or it never sees the light of day on my shelf!"

Cue violent head movements and unnecessary clicking..
Nitro

RE: Fight Night Round 3 (PS3) - Aug 31, 2006 08:08
I' m not sure about Condemned.

GRAW and Oblivion would definately sell. There are tons of people who' ve been tempted to buy 360 just on the backs of those games.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Fight Night Round 3 (PS3) - Aug 31, 2006 08:20
The games would sell, ps3 fanboys who wanted them can finally have them, with exclusive content of some kind to try and feel superior to 360 owners.

All the same, the more games the better.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll