Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Xbox 360 - The most useless console ever created! - Dec 11, 2006 22:29
How is it possible that after 1 year of working perfectly fine, not only my console but 8 of my friends who bought launch units on the same day could have their consoles fail on them within 3 weeks of one another?!

I know that in the past couple of weeks, VX and Mass' s consoles have also failed (and somebody else' s?) and i' m struggling to comprehend the magnitude of the problem as in every single case the console has failed because of the exact same game; Gears of War.

So what do i take from this, that Gears bricks consoles?! That the console can' t actually handle the game?! That the build quality of the machine is extremely poor all round?!

I sent my faulty launch unit back and received a refurbished replacement that was also broken, suffering from the exact same problem. I have since sent the refurbished unit back and i am now waiting for a replacement - which i am told by MS Support will be a refurbished unit...

So, because i could afford to (and not everybody could warrant doing so) i bought a 2nd machine that has a manufacture date of October 2006. Why am i complaining?! Because it crashes sporadically! It doesn' t do it every time it' s on and it doesn' t do it in specific games, ...it just decides to freeze every so often. Not a huge issue but it' s also stopped reading Fight Night Round 3 - which now tells me to put the game in an Xbox 360...

Xbox 360 is by far the worst console i have ever experienced. The games are awesome but the console fucking sucks!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll