Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Wii is for " younger players" , says Capcom
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
Wii is for " younger players" , says Capcom - Feb 15, 2007 05:46

" By and large, I don' t see the Wii being home to a sizeable mature playerbase outside of some of the early adopters. I see it as being very, very broad with a family focus. If there is a " core player base" on Wii (and it might be so broad, there might be no such thing as " core" ), within two years, it will probably be largely a younger player (or at least younger than 360 or PS3)."

" I think you' re going to see some amazing Wii titles from Capcom. I just suspect that they won' t all be blood and guts and they will likely be much more broadly focused. That also doesn' t mean, our games in the Will will be ' kiddie' . Those are two very different extremes. We' re likely to be somewhere in the middle with new products."
Source

...only have one question, and it concerns the second quote: what exactly is a *quote* kiddie */quote* game, and what exactly is a *quote* broadly focused */quote* game?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll