Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Nintendo to reveal the Revolution Controller next month?
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
Nintendo to reveal the Revolution Controller next month? - Aug 25, 2005 22:37
Hey everyone i was reading engadget.com to see what the headlines were. And not sure how credible this story is seeing how Nintendo NEVER goes to TGS. But here is the story.

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000677056066/

SPOnG can be a little irregular in the credibility department, but they’re “confirming” with “100% certainty” that Nintendo is finally going to unveil the Revolution’s much-speculated-upon controller, as well as show off several different games running on the next-gen console, at next month’s Tokyo Games Show.

Although it would be smart to to show people that their system will be around half the price of the other 2 competitors seeing how MS is costing like $300-400 all the way upto $2000 for gamestop' s omega bundle haha. Also god knows how much the PS3 will cost seeing how the crazy ass president Kutaragi saying " It wil be expensive" more then once and saying " i want people to work extra hours to be able to buy our system" (aint gonna happen). Nintendo is always smart about pricing their system and i am 99% sure it will not be over $200 plus it already comes with the biggest library being able to play Gamecube disks like Twilight princess, the download feature which is awesome, and it' s own games like Mario Kart and Super Smash brothers on FREE wifi network unlike paying for xbox live.

I do admit this is the only system i do plan to buy at launch. I plan to wait to buy Xbox 360 and PS3 until the price drops and the RPGs come out.

All you Nintendo fans cross your fingers. Everyone else not able to afford the other 2 systems here is you chance to buy a next gen console for a very good and resonable price for what you get. Plus the games should be cheaper for it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll