Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Any Final Fantasy Fans?
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
Any Final Fantasy Fans? - Jan 21, 2006 00:09
If you' re here , that means you :
A:love FF series
B:Wonder WTF is this post about
C:Came here looking for Sony Fanboys to kill them all.

For all you who answered " A" and " C" - I' m with you - however this post is for those who answered " A" .

I started my FF experience with Final Fantasy VII , then went retro to play Final Fantasy VI.
Lately I found Final Fantasy X to be very lacking in areas I care for most (in FF games) - Freedom and Exploring WorldMap.The story itself didn' t appeal to me that much .
I didn' t have the chance to play FFXI but I know I will ,however FFXII was a shock to me and it felt like something great have just ended forever(I' ve played the demo).

I' d love to know if any of you think that " innovations" introduced in FFX make series better or worse?

Don' t you want to have a fantastic jRPG the way they always were?
I really enjoy Dragon Quest 8 so much more than FFX.
I also read (1up.com) that Grandia III is going to kick ass and is making people like jRPG' s again.

It feels like people who say they like RPGs are the ones who actually mean they used to like them in FFIV-VIII and IX " Era" - those where the days of Grandia , Star Ocean , Final Fantasy Tactics , Suikoden , Suikoden II and so much more.

I think that jRPG is the only genre that was seriously hurt by " innovation" (like no world map).

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll