Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Wanna chance to play Ghost Recon for real?
Delilah

• Total Posts : 18
Wanna chance to play Ghost Recon for real? - Jun 16, 2006 19:44
Hi all I' m new here and hope you don' t mind me posting - love gaming and have me PSP - but am not very good!!

I run www.safeconcerts.com which is a website dedicated to concert and festival safety - it' s not a business and I do it all voluntarily and make no money at all - just trying to get improvements for folk at festivals.

I wonder if any of you gamers out there are also into music? I' m looking for gig reviews and venue reviews etc. Also for anyone who was caught up in the horrors at Download last weekend. I' ve got myself some tickets to the latest big thing which is Laser War - you will be able to play Ghost Recon for real! firefights, tanks and humvees in abundance etc - loads of things about - I' ll be giving away free tickets to whoever makes the best contribution.

Mods - I hope it' s okay to post this here.
So - please have a look if you are into music and festivals - I really need the help of ordinary people if it is to make a real difference.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll