Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DS Lite seems to have some flaws :(
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
DS Lite seems to have some flaws :( - Jul 05, 2006 23:15
I' ve been reading about DS lite for ages, but today I' ve encountered a large thread on Lik-Sang forum dedicated to D-Pad problems.

http://forum.lik-sang.com/showthread.php?t=14021

It seems that a lot of people have trouble with it being totally unresponsive in diagonal directions.

I got my black DS Lite on Friday. In the first few hours I noticed the problem. I took it back and got another one. This also had the same problem. By the time I took that one back the clerk started giving me dodgy looks. In the end I settled for the 3rd one which also has the problem. I' ve tried to ignore it but after a week my thumb is really sore and i' m starting to admit that it really does bother me. How do we go about complaining to Nintendo?

and another goes:

On the same day i bought a white DS Lite for my partner. In comparison the white one is alot more responsive in the diagonal directions. there is definatly something wrong with the black ones. I rang Nintendo europe this morning after my post and they said that there was prbably a dodgy batch

The thing is that most people say they have this problem on both white and black DS lite systems.It' s hard to say what explanation is good, but it really is confusing a bit.

Still that design...

< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 5 Jul 06 15:16:22 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread