Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Favourite Xbox games
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
Favourite Xbox games - Jul 24, 2005 03:45
The Xbox360 is nearly here, so I thought it was a good time for a topic like this. Just what are the best Xbox games (preferably exclusives) ever in your opinion?

Mine are in no particular order:

Outrun 2: The ludicrously fun drifting mechanic, addictive heart attack mode and the amazingly fun party mode make this one of my choices, it' s also probably one of my most played games of the genration.

Jade Empire: I love the amount of choice it offers, the martial arts theme and the fun battle system.

Fable: Lots of promised features may not have made it into the game, but I still enjoyed every second of it. I loved moulding my own hero, just by the choices I made.

Dead or Alive: Ulimate: The best fighting game ever in my opinion. Anyone who has read any of my posts will probably know how I feel about this game.

Ninja Gaiden: A bit too hard for me, but it looks stunning, has ultra responsive controls and a satisfying if at times unfair level of challenge.

Games that have just missed out include: Halo, Halo 2and DOA 3

I' m interested to hear the picks of you fine people...so go ahead.
< Message edited by Auron -- 25 Jul 05 19:14:41 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message